Hoshi

I groan as I harshly took a seat in front of the mirror and combed my hair out of frustration.

I haven't yet finished the choreography. I'm not even in the middle of the song and the comeback of Seventeen is in two weeks already.

Hoshi should be helping me but I requested him not to help me because he's choreographing other songs in their new album. I don't want to give him more stress.

I guess I fucked up.

I closed my eyes, trying to push the pain away in my body and in my head. Suddenly, I heard the door opened and closed right after. Then, shoes clicking on the matted flooring, and a body was now next to me.

"Eyy, what's wrong?"

I sighed, "I'm not yet done with the choreo. I'm so sorry Hoshi. I added up another problem to you."

He bit his lip and shook his head, while taking a seat beside me. "No don't be sorry. Actually, I'm finished with everything, I guess. I could help you out if you want."

"Well, you guess. You are not sure 'bout that. Also, you don't have to help me."

"Y/N-"

"Hoshi. I volunteered to make the choreograph for this song. I can't let you guys down. At the same time, I already started it greatly, so it means I have to finished it with the same mood that I gave to this."

He nodded and gave me a smile. "I understand that you want to make this perfect as you want but you don't have to impress us. We are actually excited to watch and learn your choreograph. So.."

He grabbed my hands and massaged it. It gives me chills and my stomach erupted with butterflies. I really don't know why.

Abruptly, "Your hands are so cold."

I bursted out of laughing, shaking my head. He cheekily smiled at me, showing his white teeth.

I'm lucky to have him as a best friend. Without him, maybe I'll be not achieving my dream to be a dancer. All thanks to him.

"What you thinking about girl?"

I chuckled as I shook my head, "Nothing."

Hoshi gave me a look. "Stop lying."

"Fine. I thought about how lucky I am to have you here by my side all the time. You were the reason why I'm here, achieving my dreams."

He chuckled and looked down, a sign of his shyness. He gazed up.

"Same goes to me."

After that, we continued everything that I paused. Thankfully, I didn't hesitate to say yes to Hoshi for helping me with the choreography until it was all finished.

I couldn't have done this without him.

Thank you, Kwon Soonyoung.