Joshua

"Yah, Shua!"

My boyfriend turn around and gave me a raised eyebrow in confusion. I gestured him to come near me. So, he did walked towards where I was seating.

"Yes babe?" he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

I grinned, making him chuckle. "Do you know who made my heart flutter?"

He stared at me through the mirror in front us before looking up, thinking what can be the answer. He pursed his lips before, "I don't know." He suddenly smirked.

I lifted up a mirror, even though there's a big one right across us, and pointed it towards his face. "You babe."

He gasped dramatically and in a sarcastic way. His hands were on his chest and playfully groaned. "Me? Omg, (Y/N)."

I laughed so hard that I slapped him on the arm, shaking my head. I once again took a seat before taking a sip of my drink that their manager gave me. How sweet of her.

I forgot to mention that Seventeen is having their comeback today which made me go crazy because I'm a huge Carat, myself. Joshua and the others wanted me to come along. Joshua said that if my presence is there, he will make sure that he will do his best. I know he always do his best, that's why everyone loves him.

Another thing, before me and him were dating, I was already a fan for years. Guess what, Joshua is literally my ultimate bias, and everyone who knows me well, were really shock that he is my boyfriend. Dreams do come true.

But of course, we went through a lot of pain and sufferings, knowing that he is member of a known group, and has a huge fanbase. There will always be hate but I'm really thankful for my fellow Carats who fight for us. 

Haters gonna hate, my friends. 

"Helloo? Earth to (Y/N). You okay there?"

I blinked out of my thoughts and gave him a cheekily grin, nodding my head. He combed my hair. He sighed happily, and pulled me in a hug. He snuzzled his head on my neck, causing me to laugh a bit because it is my ticklish spot.

I glanced down at him, "You okay?" I asked the same question.

He nodded and looked at me through my eyes. We stared for a while before laughing. To be honest with y'all, I can't do staring contest with Joshua. He just flew me away with those beautiful, shining eyes of his.

"Do you know that I'm really lucky to have you in my life?"

He now placed his head on my lap. I played with his hair cause he loves it so much.

I blushed in crimson, "Yeah, I do."

"Do you know that I have chose the right girl for me? Like literally you are the girl of my dreams."

I bit my lip as I felt my heart was racing and butterflies erupted on my stomach. I nodded at him, not trusting my voice anymore.

"Do you know that I love you?"

You know, I can't handle this anymore. I'm blushing for the umpteenth time this day. I covered my face as I heard him laughed. He stood up and pulled me in a hug. I leaned on his chest.

"Hey, you didn't even answer me."

I pulled away and cupped his cheeks, eye contacting him for real. 

"I don't have to asnwer all those questions because you have prove them to me and you know that. But if you really wanted to hear them then why not? I do know that you're lucky to have me in my life because I am also so so so lucky to have you in my entire life, more than you know.

I do know that I'm the right girl for you because I know for sure that you are the right guy for me right after we committed our feelings before, for the first time.

Especially, I do really know that you love me, because I love you even more with all my heart that I am ready to sacrifice everything just for our love."

He intently stared at me with a huge smile, before pulling me in a sweet kiss which I really love. I kissed back with my hands on his lap. 

Suddenly, "YUCK! OMGGEEEEE, SHUA HYUNG AND (Y/N) NOONA ARE KISSING!" Dino yelped in disgust as he jumped, waddling his hands.

"Yah you two! Get a room for sake. We are still singles for crying out loud." Seungcheol exclaimed with his arms crossed.

"Oh how I wish I have a girlfriend like (Y/N)." Soonyoung sighed, looking at us with a sad-smile.

Good thing their manager came to the rescue because both me and Joshua were a hot mess like our cheeks were burning hot and everyone find it really amusing.

"Sorry 'bout them. You know they haven't yet experience being in love." He scartch the back of his neck. 

I chuckled, "It's fine. Anyways, good luck up there. I'll be watching and supporting you."

He smiled and nodded. He looked at his left and right, making sure the members weren't looking. He gave my lips a quick peck but a loving one. 

I stood up and walked towards the mangers as they will be with me in watching the performances. 

"Hwaiting Seventeen! Let's go!" I shouted happily.

Thank you's were sent towards me. All of them waved at me before heading towards the stage.

As the time passes by, the boys really did their best and I was literally dying of watching. Especially Joshua was always looking at my way and sending me quick flying kisses and winks. I cheered for them until I don't have any voice.

After everything, I congratulated them for their great job. They really worked hard on every single thing they do. They really never disappoint everyone with their talents and skills.

Joshua smirked as he walked towards me and pulled me in a hug. He swirled me around. I told him he was very hot up there, and he blushed. Then, we heard the other members said that we should kiss for their successful comeback. 

I was shy but Joshua just pulled me in a hunger, passion kiss, causing every single person in the room cheer in joy and jump in happiness.

"I love you." Joshua whispered.

I smiled, "I love you more."

So grateful to have you by my side all the time, Hong Jisoo.