S.coups

Requested by: SVT__SKZ

6 more days til Christmas! It's Jesus' birthday very soon. I can't wait hehehe

Also, Sweetest Thing is one of my most favorite songs ever. Not gonna lie, omo. So, that's why I added it on this imagine hehehe.

Hope you like this! ♡

There is a huge mess on the table with so much papers, and folders at this point. A cup of coffee that was half way finished is cold already.
"Babe! I'm finally home!"

I slightly jumped on my seat as excitement started to grew deeOh yeah,"Babe! I'm finally home!"

I slightly jumped on my seat as excitement started to grew deep inside. Oh yea

Anyway, a smile plastered on my face, and I was running towards the living room.

As soon as I stepped in, a boy came in with two white plastic bags on both hands.

He looked up, and once he saw me, he gave a sweet smile that I adore so much. He lifted the bags, "Chinese Food, shall we?"

I clapped with joy, "We shall, babe."

After preparing for our early dinner, I grabbed the remote as we want to watch a movie while munching some real good food.

My eyes wandered on the huge screen until a pair of strong, muscular arms wrapped around my waist. He placed his chin on top of my right shoulder, and I rested my head on his.

He hummed, "How's your day?"

"Good so far but so much papers to sign." I replied with a deep sigh.

I felt his sad pout on my neck, "Aww my baby is stress. At least, at this moment I get to cheer you up with your favorite food."

I widely smiled, "Yes. You never fail me with your charms. That's why I fall in love with you every single day."

I finally chose the right movie for us to watch. I placed the remote back on its position before turning around, facing the tall guy.

I admired his structured, perfect face. He went closer, pulling me by the waist as well. Our faces were inches closer wherein I felt his minty breath. I blushed at how we are so close, I mean who doesnt, right?

He bit his lips, and stared at mines as well. But my expression changed out of a sudden tho when thoughts flew around my mind.

I pulled away, walking on the other way. I blinked a few times with so much doubts in my feelings.

"I don't want to ruin the mood but I wanna sincerely apologize, Seungcheol." I faced him once again.

He scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as he walked closer to me once again, cupping my rosy cheeks. He looked at him with worry on his face. He pulled me towards the coach, and fully faced me. Then, he held my hands with comfort.

"Hey. Why are you saying sorry?"

I clicked my tongue, avoiding eye contact. "Well, I wasn't there by your side all the time you need me. I'm too busy with my job cause we have so much promotions and upcoming projects on our way. I feel like I'm not a good girlfriend to you-"