The8 {2}

Minghao's POV

"Good morning the8! How's your day bro?" Soonyoung asked, hugging me.

I came to our usual place early. I needed to go with the boys because we planned to have a swim. It's really hot because it's summer. Geez.

"I'm good. Just tired." I sighed, placing my bag in the van. "Where the others?"

"They're coming."

I was fed up by my thoughts once again. About (Y/N). I think I need to talk to Wonwoo and Mingyu about it. I felt bad for her. We stayed until Rose came to pick her up in the cafe. But instead of going home, Rose stayed and told the whole story.

I know I'm known as a bad guy in my previous school, that's why I transferred, I wanted to change for the better. That's one of the reasons why I went to another school. I didn't expect that my group is in the same school.

Isn't it that great?

I felt a tap on the shoulder, "Let's go hyung. We're complete." Dino grabbed my arm, pulling me inside the can before I could answer.

After hours of having fun during the road trip,

We have finally arrived at our destination. There were a few people who are in which is great. Well, it's a private resort that's why.

We were told by our manager that there were others who are using the swimming pool and they are girls.

Others were excited to see them, and I'm kinda excited too, I guess.

As soon as we stepped outside, the view amazed me because it's the beach. The Hiphop Unit started to undressed theirselves and jumped to the water.

"Ahh it's cold!" Vernon gasped, wrapping his arms around his body.

"Well, you should have checked the water pabo." Seungkwan shake his head. "Thanks for telling us, tho."

I chuckled at our maknaes. Anyways, I decided to chill for a bit before taking a swim. Suddenly, I saw two familiar figures. I didn't mind them as I took a seat beside Wonwoo.

Since he's scared of taking a swim. "Who are they? They look so hot." he said, licking his lips.

I shrugged, "Agreeing with you."

But once one of them spoke, me and Wonwoo widened our eyes. Even the other members. No way.

The girl in a blue bikini turned around, revealing her face. "Yah! Don't do that! You look so ugly." Then, she laughed so hard, clutching her stomach.

(Y/N).

She looks so hot. I didn't know that she has that body.

Suddenly, I saw Mingyu rose up from the water, and he headed towards their way. Wonwoo smirked and stood up, following Mingyu. I heard a lot of gossips from the other boys.

I clenched my jaw, I'm not letting you ruin her time, Wonwoo and Mingyu.

I quickly ran after them. As soon as I came near them, I saw Wonwoo wrapped his arms around (Y/N). (Y/N) was shocked, and Rose was also shocked including the rest of their friends.

I couldn't control myself when I threw a punch at him. Wonwoo stumbled back but he was caught by Mingyu.

"What the heck bro?"

"Stop bullying (Y/N). They're having a good time. Why do you need to ruin their day, huh? Why do you always hurt girls? This is why nobody wants you to be their boyfriends. I know that you're older than me Wonwoo hyung but you're so immature to treat a girl like that. (Y/N) didn't do anything to you. You are not realizing that everyone hates you. You're just too focus on your handsomeness. You thought you're cool, but no." I angrily told everything that I needed to say to them. I felt my face turned red.

"What happened here?" S.Coups butted in. Once his eyes landed on Wonwoo he wide his eyes. "Tell me! What happened?"

"Wonwoo tried bullying (Y/N) once again." I said, not taking my eyes off of Wonwoo.

"How many times do we have to tell you to stop bullying?" Jeonghan exclaimed, his eyes turning red in flame.

I turned around to see (Y/N), "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did he say something that hurt you?"

She chuckled, "I'm fine. And thanks. I hope he learn from his mistakes, including Mingyu."

I smiled nodded my head. Suddenly, my cheeks burned like a red hot chili when she kissed me on the cheek.

She also blushed and looked away.

I think I like her.

;
Mingyu and Wonwoo I love you guys sm. sorry for making you bad the guys huhuhu.

I ship #meanie woop

-EehnaV