Wonwoo [1]

Requested by: ydjwoo

Alright, all the requests that I received are of Wonwoo all the time HAHAHA. I'm not complaining tho. I just find it really good, I mean yeah lmao. At least, other members were requested by others. And I really do hope that there will be requests of other members so that fairness will be happening.

I repeat, I'm not complaining at all. I really do love the 13 guys.

This will be quite long so stay tune for the part 2! Thank you for your patience.

Hope you like this! ♡

Bags were on the ground, ready to be placed in a storage room once the things inside will be taken out. It's a cold weather right now, causing me to shiver a lot. I regret not wearing gloves because my hands are freezing as fudge.

My phone ding a notification. I did my best to took it out of my slim bag, and it was a success. My bestfriend texted me that she is on her way to the lobby where I'm seating.

After a few minutes, a shadow appeared on the corner, then revealing a familiar person. A smile grew bigger on my lips as I stood up, running towards her.

She was running as well with her arms wide open. With that, we engulfed in each other's arms. Warmth was felt in between our bodies, making it feel good.

She cupped my cheeks, squishing them in the process. I groaned in pain, "Yah! That hurts a lot. You don't have to do that. Is that how you greet your bestfriend?"

Rosie chuckles, pulling me once again in a comfortable hug, "I'm sorry! I just can't control my excitement that we are staying in the same apartment for the very first time. In addition to that, we are studying in the same university, and we're freshmen!"

I nodded my head with excitement as well, as the pain on both of my cheeks faded away. "I know right! Can't you believe that?"

She jumped like a kid, helding both my hands. I also did the same thing. I guess, we look like idiots right now but who cares. We're just having the best time of our lives.

"Here, let me help you with your things. Our apartment is so gorgeous, let me tell you right at this moment." She winked, taking one of my luggage.

I chuckled at her. I took some of my bags, and followed her to the elevators. As soon as we stepped in, she nudged me on the arm, wiggling her fleek eyebrows.

"Forgot to mention, there will be a party tonight. And I heard there are hot and cute guys who will attend."

I groaned, "Are you serious right now?"

She gasped, "Yeah! Okay, okay. I know, studies first, I get it. But this is our first time going out in a party that is in the campus for crying out loud. We don't want to miss that out."

I sighed in defense, "Alright, alright."

She giggled, pulling me in a hug. Then, her lips were smooched on my right cheek. I groaned in disgust, pushing her face away, gently, "Yuck."

She laughed very loud, "Thanks (Y/N)! You are the best!"

I playfully flipped my blonde hair, sassily. "Of course." Then, laughs were heard in the huge elevator.