Woozi

"Nae. Next up is Hosh!" Woozi shouted as the boy he was calling came in with an excited expression.

"Yiie, finally." Hoshi said, walking inside the room where you record your voice (I forgot what it is called haha).

I was seating on a couch next to my boyfriend, who is trying to fix their vocals for their new comeback.

I salute him because everyone depends on him, and he never fails to impress his members and the Carats.

Without him, there'll be no great songs in Seventeen.

"Are you ready Hosh?"

"I'm born ready Woozzz!" he shouted, creating an annoying loud screech from the mic. We covered our ears at him.

Warning: Ear damage because of the one and only hype Kwon Soonyoung.

"Okay chill dude. You're going to damage our damn ears."

"Sorry dude. I'm just so happy."

"Why happy boi?" I asked, eyeing him.

Hoshi shook his head. "Nothing."

I heard Woozi mumbled, "Aishh, this pabo kid."

"EY WHAT WAS THAT?! I'M OLDER THAN YOU SO YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME." Hoshi shouted through the mic.

I closed my eyes and ears. I have to get out of this damn room this instance.

"Shut the fuck up!" Woozi shouted.

The door suddenly bursted open, revealing an annoyed father. I looked at the two fighting boys and they have frightened looks on their faces. I quietly laughed at them as they were about to get scold.

"Aishhh, stop shouting. You know that we're also doing the same thing. Respect pabos." S.Coups said in frustration. He now looked at me with a sympathetic smile. "Sorry 'bout that (Y/N), hope you understand my kids."

I laughed very loud. "No, it's fine. It's actually funny."

I saw at the corner of my eyes that Woozi was looking at me and then blushed.

S.Coups noticed it, "Ehem ehem, well, be quiet. I'm heading now."

"Anyways, Kwon Soonyoung, you have to rap very fast as you could." Woozi looked at the lyrics on his hands, biting a pen.

He's so hot.

"Aye (Y/N), stop distracting me. Woozi is hot I get it but I have to give a great product at the end."

Shit, did I said that out loud?

Woozi is now blushing so hard. He covered his face with his hands. "STOP. Let's focus."

After hours of recording each members' vocals, me and Woozi are now in a cafe near the building. He needs to go back again for each units' vocals this time.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?"

"I would love to' but I have a job to do. But! Don't worry, if I have a free time, we'll hang out."

I nodded, sad smiling but I understand that everyone is looking forward for their comeback. I'm so excited about it.

"Hey, don't tell me that you hate me about not hanging with you." he said.

"N-no! I was just thinking about something."

He nodded. After a minute, he was now staring at me. I continued looking at my coffee, pretending that I didn't saw him.

"Like what you're seeing?"

I felt him tensed up a bit, making me laugh mentally. I took a glance at him and he's again blushing hard.

"Can't resist my beautiful face?" I dramatically wave my hair and smirked at him.

He covered again his face. A habit of his. He's so cute like a hamster but a cute terrible hamster.

"You're right." We laughed.

"OMO, is that Woozi and (Y/N)?! They're so good together. Look at them."

As we heard the teenage girls, I blushed and saw him smirking.

"Love ya pabo."

"Love you too my pabo."