S.Coups

Requested by: @deobix_carat

Sorry for waiting so long. School is coming up which will be starting this Monday so I did a lot of preparations. But hope you like this :)

As I walked towards my classroom, I smiled widely and suddenly blushed when I replayed what happened a while ago. But I was interrupted from my thoughts when my best friend placed her arm on my shoulders. She's taller than me.

Another arm was snaked around my arm. I groaned, feeling cringe at the thought of being hugged by many arms.

"What now?"

"We saw you and your lover a while ago. Oh how I wish my boyfriend will treat me like that. Surprising me with a gorgeous smile and hugging me tightly, letting me know that he truly loves me." Kirsten said with a pout.

Jeonghan scoffed, "Yah! Don't you know that I did everything just for you? Don't you fully realize that I love you so much huh?"

He removed his arm from me and went to her girlfriend. He hugged her while pouting causing Kirsten to blush.

"Whatever you guys. Let's just go before we'll be late." I pulled the two by their arms and pulled us to our class.

~

Finally, the school has finished that I can finally have my beauty sleep until I was interrupted when two arms were wrapped around my stomach. A scent was lingering through my nose as I already knew who it is.

"How's your day babe?" My ears were blessed when the deep voice rang in my ears.

I bit my lip, turning around. I felt butterflies on my stomach as I gaze at his handsome face. I didn't even realize that I have been staring at his face for so long that he lean down to be the same height as me.

"Like what you see?" he smirked, and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah." I winked. He chuckled at my response and pinched my cheek.

"So, what are you up to?" he asked as he pulled me on his side and walked.

I pursed my lips. "Actually, I wanted to sleep because I've been stressed lately. So much thesis and researches to do. Also, I have two up coming tests which are Chemistry, and Literature. I have to study because you know, I don't wanna dissapoint my parents who are really smart. All I wanted to do is to finish all of them and-"

I felt lips on mine as I was surprised. I touched my lips, feeling the burning sensation on them. My cheeks burned when I cupped my face. I heard him chuckled, causing me to playfully push him.

"Yah, why did you do that so sudden?"

"You can't stop talking. Your plump lips were distracting me from focusing on what you were saying. And to be honest with you, I've been wanting to kiss them since the morning."

With what he said, made my cheeks even more redder than the usual. "Omo, stop it."

He laughed. Just hearing his laugh fluttered my heart. "You're so cute, your face is red already! Anyways, forget about those academics whatever thingy," I chuckled, making the boy fall in love even deeper to his girl. "...go take your deserve beauty sleep."

"But-"

"No buts babe. You need to relax with your boyfriend and that's final. Also let me clear something."

"What?"

"Why do you need to have a beauty sleep when you're already so beautiful like an angel? I don't get it."

I can't take it anymore. If I will continue to listen to his sweet words I will faint, and never going to wake up. Just kidding at the very last one.

I ran away from him with a flushed face. He pulled out a shocked face when he saw me going away without him.

"Nana! Where are you going? Don't leave me! Wait up!"

I looked back, "Catch me if you can Choi Seungcheol!"

After running around, he wrapped his arms as he caught up with me. He lifted me up and swirled the both of us. Then, he put me down, staring at my eyes. I also stared at his beautiful grey contacts, wishing to see his real shiny brown eyes.

I didn't even realize that his lips were on mines already. This time it's more passionate and loving than a while ago.

I'm falling in love with this guy more and more.