My Brothers Possessive Best Friend 3

Sitting on the sitting on the front steps I waited for Blake to come out. He was my lift home, and also 45 minutes late. I’d tried calling him 3 times and sent him 5 texts telling him I’m waiting and one saying that I was going to die a painful death unless he came and took me home straight away. Exaderation a little maybe but hey, I want to go home! With my notebook on my lap, carelessly doodling away my thoughts for the billionth time today drifted back to lunch with Logan.

You’re mine Lace. No one else’s.

What is that even supposed to me for god’s sake!? I hadn’t seen him for the rest of the day. Missing out on my opportunity to question him about it. But knowing him he’d just give that stupid ass smirk that makes me go all girly.

Stupid ass smirk.

But seriously! Surely he couldn’t mean that in the way I was so dearly hoping he was!? I was the best friend’s sister. Plus, his best friend, my brother, would kill him for even looking at me like that! Obviously not literally, but whatever he did do done the job of making sure they never even walked on the same corridor as me ever again. Come to think of it. Logan helped with that the majority of the time! Okay, I should stress that I’m not a slag. I’m still a virgin actually. But hey, if a girls got it.

None the less, should I confront him? Or just brush it off like I do with near enough everything else. Maybe I should. I’ve gotten pretty damn good at it over the years. Just keeping to myself as best as I could. But ... but .... but it’s Logan. Could I brush him off? If anything I would much rather brush him on me.

Ming out of the gutter Lacey! Serious matters at hand here.

What would he see in me anyway? I’m not like his previous girlfriends. I don’t show my body off for the whole world to see. I don’t go on ridiculous diets. Okay so my diet is ridiculous but for the completely different reason. I don’t laugh so highly that it could shatter glass and then drape myself over him when he’s clearly in the middle of doing something. All my life consists of is school, my guitar and my singing, training like a mad man ... or women rather, and food! Lots and lots of food. He wouldn’t want me to ‘ be his’.

“Hey you’re still here? Would have thought you would have got pissed and started walking home.” Lifting my head from the notebook I saw Blake standing there with a certain smile I recognised as the, ‘I just got some’, smile. Glaring at him I gathered my things and stood.

“Shut up and drive me home you walking STD.”

“Ouch! What’s got your panties in a twist?” We walked to the car together and Blake slung his arm around my shoulder. In a rough outline to describe our relationship as brother and sister, well, we get pissed at each other, it’s only natural to have sibling troubles, but we never shouted or bellowed or got angry with each other. With the tempers that we had it was just an agreement we both came to.

“I’ve got a headache and I just want to get home instead of waiting around for you to bust a nut in some girl you’ve only just met.” He laughed and kissed my head whilst rubbing my shoulder.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine just please don’t do it again.”

“Yeah okay- wait. How did you now I’ve only just meet her?” We reached his car and I waited till we got instead till I answered him.

“You were meant to practise with Logan at lunch today.” Speaking about Logan and lunch gave me a shiver of remembering what happened.

“Shit! I totally forgot!”

“You know you can be a real dick sometimes. You need to think about others.”

“Yes mother.”