My Brothers Possessive Best Friend 7

The rest of that day I felt like I’d never been happier! As if nothing and no one could put me in a bad mood. Even Blake had noticed and had asked why I was so happy at lunch.

“What’s up with your face?” Giving me a cookie I took a bite and shrugged my shoulders at him.

“I don’t know. The sun is shining and I’ve got a million and one song eyes floating about in my head. What’s there not to be smiling about?” I smirked at him. I caught Logan’s gaze over Blake’s shoulder. He sat there with a face similar to mine, talking to Dylan about something and from the hand gestures Dylan was making, I didn’t want to know. Before I turned away Logan looked away from Dylan and into my direction. He looked at me for a couple seconds. He didn’t smile or smirk or anything, he just looked. Looking at me like that made me feel as if I was butt naked doing the chicken dance in the middle of the table for the whole cafeteria to see. I laughed to myself at the thought because when given the right amount of alcohol, that is most definitely something that I would do.

Whenever he looked at me like that I felt as if I could never hide a thing from him, ever. Like he knew my every move and every thought.

“Why you staring at Logan for?” Snapping out of my daze I looked up at my twin.

“Oh erm I thought he had something at the corner of his mouth.”

“Oh okay.” I went back to my song book but I could feel Blake’s eyes at the back of my head. Accessing my behaviour for anything out of the blue.

“Hey you want to train tonight?”

“Sure whatever.” I muttered in his direction before curling up in my own little world again.

*

Now if there is one thing that I know about Logan Kyle is that he is one cheeky son of a bitch. But I guess I’ve never been at the hand of this kind of behaviour until last lesson in Math.  

I had already been in the classroom, seated at the back, for a good ten minutes nearly. Having a free lesson before that I didn’t really have anything else to do then arrive early and doodle in my notepad until everyone else came. I noticed a few people were also seated at the front and already had their books out with their noses firmly pressed in them.

Nerds.

I wasn’t aware, with my head down in my notepad and one earphone in, that ten minutes quickly went and soon the classroom was filled. The thing that brought me out of my day dream was the teacher shouting at a student to take their seat.

“Mr Kyle! Seat now or just turn around and head somewhere else! I am no mood for your childish antics today.” Looking up I saw Logan with a smirk on his face and raising his had to hover over his heart.

“Ouch sir. That one almost touched a nerve.” Walking off he past all the aisles where he normally sits and I knew where exactly he was aiming for. The chair right next to mine.

My heart started to flutter lightly and I felt my hands get warm with thought of having Logan this close to me for the next hour. He made a statement of scrapping his chair legs across the floor before slumping into his chair.

“Right class today we are going to watch a video today. Before you all start moaning and groaning it has absolutely nothing to do with maths but in fact about a trip that, if you like what you’re about to see, will be taking in a month.  So try to stay awake and pay attention because there will be some crucial information given.”

The lights turned off completely and the screen light up. Straight away things popped out of nowhere and people started doing back flips and ending up in the splits. I tried to pay attention but found it difficult when Logan’s hand has on my thigh.