My Brothers Possessive Best Friend 16

Looks like I'm stuck in this hell hole once again. All though, things do seem to be...well, good lately. The only thing that I have nagging at my head is that I ne-we need, to tell Blake. A thousand situations have gone through my head as to how he would take it, and they all could be a possible...outcome. I knew that we had to tell him soon though. The longer we waited the more bad and guilty I felt. I mean, it's nearly been 3 weeks. He nearly walked in on us kissing the other day and it's safe to say that that was an awkward situation to explain.

"Miss Kelly if I'm distracting you from your thoughts feel free to do that outside of my room." Turning my head from looking out of the window I looked in Mr Gill's direction. He was a young teacher and there was more than enough rumours that he'd slept with one or two of the, how can I put this nicely ... more willing, students. I wasn't completely oblivious, I knew that he was extremely good looking, but he was the most annoying little fucker I've ever met in my life.

"Just get on with the lesson sir, I wasn't doing anything."

"Exactly, you weren't doing anything. You can't expect to pass my class with doing 'nothing', can you?" He stood there smirking.

"Well maybe I could get some extra help. But, you know, just not the extra help you offer Amber and Ashley perhaps." The class started laughing and Mr Gill looked pissed. Well, pissed might be a slight understatement actually.

"Leave! Now!" Picking up my books and shoving them in my bag I began walking towards the door. "And know that you've got detention after school for the rest of this week and all next week!" I noticed Skylar sitting in the front smirking.

"Sure you'd love that wouldn't you." The class snickered again and I walked out and headed towards the gym. Where I knew the basketball team were practising for the rest of the day.

"Lacey!" Turning around I saw Skylar rushing down the hallway with her bag and a grin. "Wait up!" She came running at me laughing. "Where you going?"

"To the gym to watch the guys play. Nothing better to do. You coming?"

"Will, erm, will Dylan be there?" Oh my god they have the same awkward shuffle! How adorable!

"Well, let me think. Dylan is on the basketball team so yes, your boyfriend will be there." Her eyes opened wide and she gasped. Laughing I put my arm around her and we started walking towards the gym. "Calm down it's only me around and plus, people are going to know soon anyway."

"I know. But still."

"Relax." I said as I pushed the double doors open and the sound on the ball being dribbled against the court amongst several people yelling was all you could hear. Skylar and I headed over to the bleachers and took a seat.

"Kelly!" I looked up and saw the coach standing outside of his office. Blake shouted what but soon realised that I was here.

"Coach." I said back. Everyone has stopped what they were doing and was looking in mine and Skylar's direction.

"Is there a reason why you are in my gym when you and your friend should be in class?" Coach Blackwell advanced towards us.

"We, well, I got kicked out. And Skylar here is just being an adorable little buddy of mine." I smirked at him and I could tell he was trying not to smile.

"So you thought you would come and distract my boys in training?"

"They suck anyway." They all shouted their protests.

"Is that so Miss Kelly?"

"Indeed."

"My best guy chooses someone to go against you and Skylar. First point wins." There was a moment of silence as I looked over to Skylar. She nodded in approval.