My Brothers Possessive Best Friend 6

Head down you can’t see anyone. No eye contact means no one can spark up a conversation with you.

Occasionally bumping into a couple people I made my way silently to history where I knew that Logan would be sitting in there already. Like he had been with all the other classes I have with him for the past three days.

Yes that’s right. I’ve been avoiding him for three days solid. He’s tried talking to me, alone, on severely different occasions but I always found an accuse to be somewhere else ... or I just ran off somewhere he wasn’t.

I couldn’t be near him. I had his and Blake’s friendship at heart and was simply not going to be the cause of its explosive determination. I mean come on, numerous of things could go wrong if I was to confront Logan about our little face battling incident.

1.       I would get laughed at in the face because I’m over thinking this whole thing whilst Logan is just looking for a fuck.

2.       I could go to him, attempt to speak, and no words come out so I just end up looking like a moron and further making the situation more awkward.

3.       We could speak, admit we have feelings for each other, happily fall in love and then Blake finds out and kills Logan and then creates such evil torture for me that I’m forced to move to Mexico, change my name to Jalapeno Smith and become a belly dancer at the back of a chicken factory.

But at the end of the day I’m going to have to confront him aren’t i? Just tell him straight up that I do li- I mean I do not like him like that at all. And the toe curling kiss he gave me meant nothing to me. And that what I said was just said in the heat of the moment. That the most I thought of him was like a brother.

Best hope I’ve got my good poker face on today because this is going to be the biggest series of lies I’ve ever told anyone in my life.

Heading into my classroom I could hear him laughing before I even laid eyes on him. But it wasn’t his normal, care free laugh. No, it was much more intimidating. Looking up I saw a circle in the middle of the room and the tops of three heads in the middle of the circle. One of them being Logan’s blond head. Pushing my way through the circle I looked at the scene in front of me. Logan had a split lip and cheek, bloody nose and a slight purple tint underneath his left eye. Turning to look at whoever did this to him I recognized the new people. Whilst standing next to each other it was clear that they were brother and sister.

“I never went near your sister! Look at her! Who would want to? You see i like a bit of surprise with my girls you know, but with her there aint none because everything’s already on show.”The new boy raised his fist in the air.

I don’t know what came over me but I dropped everything in my hands and stood in front of Logan. With his fist quickly coming at me with brutal force I shunted it to the side before grabbing his wrist and using all my force to slam my arm into the back of his elbow, bending it in the opposite direction. He went to punch me with his other fist but i grabbed that wrist as well and slammed my knee into his groin, making him hit the floor like a sack of potatoes and roll around in pain.

“Axel!” Moaned the sister in annoyance. “Come on get up! Hit her!” My head snapped in her direction.

Axel, was on all fours still in obvious pain so I decided to kick him whilst he was still down. Taking one step forward I drove my foot into the side of his head making him spin on his knee before hitting the ground. Everyone in the circle started cheering as they realised that he wasn’t getting up any time soon. Raising a finger I pointed in their direction.

“You.” The girl, whose name I still need to find out. “You ever go near my brother again with your STD invested body sprawling it about as if you’re the best of the best, I’m likely to punch you straight in the face.” She tried to put an annoyed face on but I could tell that I’d scared her.