My Brothers Possessive Best Friend 21

I stood there with Logan, my heart racing. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips and placed a light kiss. “Calm down Lace.” He pulled me into a hug. “We’re going to be okay. The plan is full proof. There is no way in hell that she is getting away no. Any of them in fact.” Looking up at him I smiled.

Stupid Jerk always knew how to make me feel better.

We stood there, She would be here any minute now and then this could all just happen and be over quickly. And with that the leaves in the bush began to rustle and Jackie stepped through with a gun already in her hand.

“Just so we’re clear.” She looked at me. “Why are you doing this again?”

“Because I love my family too much. You want to hurt a women that I’ve never met before? Fine, take me but leave Logan and Blake out of it.” She smiled a sickly sweet smile.

“Awrh, how sweet. So how come lover boy is here now then?”

“Making sure that you hold up your end of the bargain bitch.” She pointed the gun at his face and my breath halted.

“Keep your mouth shut boy otherwise I’ll make sure that you don’t have one at all.” When she was satisfied that he wasn’t going to speak again she lowered her weapon.

“I will. She comes with me and you’ll never see me or my people every again.” The second Logan let go of my hand I took one step and then everyone came rushing in. Before I could even blink i saw her raise her gun at Logan once again. But this time with a new determination. Without even thinking I threw myself between her and Logan and that’s when I heard the gunshot go off. It tore through my back as it was knife and butter. I instantly felt dizzy and feel to the floor with Logan’s arms wrapped around me.

“Lace! LACE!” All I could see was his worried face in front of me. Everything else happening around me was nothing but a blur. “No no no Lace you stupid girl why did you do that!”

“Rather me than you.” I said through clenched teeth. He put his forehead against mine and kissed me.

“You’re going to be fine okay. Don’t worry.” He kissed me again before bringing me up on to his lap and putting pressure on my wound just above my hip. “BLAKE!”

“Trust you to be the stupid one in all of this.” Blake said as he shrugged out of his jacket and place it on my wound. “I’m so sorry but this is going to hurt like a bitch.” He put pressure on it and I couldn’t help crying out in pain.

Logan kissed my forehead and tried to calm me down. “He’s stopping the bleeding baby.” I could see my vision getting blurry and I knew that it wouldn’t be long before I passed out.

“Don’t leave please.”

“I won’t I promise.” Logan said, kissing me once again, clearly not giving a fuck that Blake was right there.

“Neither of you. Neither of you leave.” Blake looked down on me and smiled before taking my hand with his free one.