My Brothers Possessive Best Friend 8

He stood there dripping wet fresh out the shower with nothing but a towel covering him up. Why was he doing this to me!? Blake was just down stairs in the kitchen and he was torturing to the point of stupidity. He could walk up here any second now!

“You okay sweetness?” I could hear the smugness in his voice.

“Fine.” I muttered, trying not to make eye contact. Why couldn’t I have an ugly boyfriend for Christ’s sake!

Boyfriend...

Smiling to myself I walked into my room and pressed the on button on my stereo and waited for the music to start. Fuse ODG – Dangerous Love ft Sean Paul started blasting through my speakers and I picked up my pencil and went over to my wall. Beside the wall over photos with me, Blake and Logan I had drawn and painted all over it. I had started it over a year ago. I drew on it when I felt inspired to and it was never anything specific. Just whatever came to mind. And knowing my social life, this was probably all I would be doing all day.

I could feel my hips swaying to the music as I moved my hand back and forth over the wall. For the first time in a while, I was happy. I mean, actually happy. I hadn’t seen my Father in almost a month and half, but I didn’t care. I knew he had been home though. The wad of hundred dollar bills and the note that read, ‘don’t be stupid’, was a clear indication that he had been, but just not long enough to see his two kids. But still, I didn’t care, as long as I had Blake and Logan.

Speaking of...

“Stop dancing like that girl otherwise Blake’s going to walk in on something he aint going to want to see.” Looking over my shoulder I saw Logan leaning against the door frame. Throwing him a smirk over my shoulder and started to move my hips even more to the beat. Laughing to myself when I heard him groan. Next thing I know I felt his hands sliding around my hips, but still not stopping my hips moving to the beat. The song changed to a much slower paced one and I could feel Logan nuzzling my neck, placing light feathered kisses up and down the skin. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his body into the back of mine, moving his body with mine.

“Logan Blake is right down stairs.” I whispered. Even though I seriously didn’t want him to move. Having him this close to me felt like heaven.

“I don’t care.”

“He could walk in any second though.” I could feel him smiling against my neck and then lightly biting at a piece of skin and starting to suck on it. I couldn’t help the gasp that escaped my mouth.

“Let him.” He said in his deep voice whilst turning me around to face him. He took the pencil from my hand and dropped it to the floor. “God I want you so bad Lace.” He pressed his lips against mine. At first it was as if he was teasing me. Kissing me so lightly it felt as if he wasn’t even kissing me. Well that’s fine; two can play at that game.

Bringing my hands up I pulled at his shirt slightly before lifting it and placed my hands on his abs. Slowly I started to massage them before ever so slowly bringing my hands down to the top of his V line that started on either side of his hips. Using my fingers I traced the strong line all the way down to the waistband on his boxers. I stayed there for a moment, moving my finger back and forth before pulling the waistband down but not all the way.

“You’re playing a dangerous game there sweet cheeks.” Bringing my hands up to his neck and pulling him down to kiss him I pulled away and smirked.

“Good thing I plan to win then.” I said and walked out leaving a very pissed off looking Logan.

“Hey, where’s Logan at?” Blake sat on the counter, shirtless, eating a bowl of cereal.

“He erm, he said he’ll be right down.” I walked over to the pantry and grabbed a breakfast bar. I could feel the smile on my face. It was close to hurting my cheeks.

“Okay.” Blake said, placing the bowl down and hopping off the counter. “On a serious brother to sister chat, what’s making you so happy?” He came and took a seat next to me.

“I don’t know. I’m just keeping busy. Can’t I be happy with something as simple as the sun shining? You want to go for a run today?” He didn’t say anything. He just looked me up and down with a small smile on his face.

“Well I don’t care what it is. Just as long as it keeps on doing whatever it’s doing.” He got off the chair and kissed my forehead. “And yeah I do. Can Logan come? He said something about his brother coming home for a couple days yesterday and well, you know how much of a dick his brother is.”

“You can say that again. And yeah, suppose he can.”

“What’s good?” Logan greeted as he came in and went to the pantry and came out with a box and lucky charms and sat on the chair that Blake had sat in and ate from the box.

“Me and Lacey are going on a run later, you coming?” Blake asked. He was standing on the opposite side of the island now, facing away from us.

“Sure sounds fun.”

Everyone went silent. The only thing that could be heard was the bacon that Blake was cooking sizzling in the pan. I didn’t look up at Logan but I could feel his burning gaze directed in my direction. “You know.” He whispered into my ear so that Blake wouldn’t hear. “If a game was what you wanted, all you had to do was ask sweet cheeks.”

Before I had time to respond Blake has turned around. “You know I think we should go at night. I like night runs a whole look better.”

“Sure sounds fun.” I reiterated what Logan had said. Not knowing what else to say. Blake went back to his bacon and eggs before grabbing a plate from the cupboard and serving up his food. He sat down directly opposite my and Logan.

“Good.” Nothing more was said as we all sat and ate but do you ever get that feeling when you know something is about to happen? Well yeah...

“Oh yeah Lacey I forgot to tell you.” I couldn’t hear anything else Blake was saying to me. All my attention had zoned in on the hand that was placed on the inside of my thigh. Looking in any direction but there I tried to seem as if I was listening to Blake. But who was I kidding, I’d pissed Logan off leaving him in my room in that state and I knew for a fact that he wasn’t going to stop at just placing a hand on my leg.

Looking up at Blake as his mouth continued to talk and chomp down on his food, I could feel Logan moving the fabric of my shorts up slowly with just the tips of his figures, exposing more skin to him.

Stupid shorts.

Thank the heavens I shaved last night!

But still, stupid fucking shorts.

Feeling Logan creep his way higher and higher up my leg I brought my hand down on top of his, acting as normal as I possibly could. Stopping him from going on further. I could see at the corner of my eye that he was smirking to himself.

“Hey do you remember that time when we were all playing basketball and you went home.” He said looking at Blake. “And me and you stayed for at least another five hours. And you think you won but you didn’t realise that I let you score all those baskets.”

That bastard!

That moment was in my book of, ‘suck it Logan I’m better then you’. That was up there in the top 5.

“You’re lying!” I screamed, bringing the hand that was placed on top of his up and poking it at his chest. He moved his hand immediately, making me lose my breath.

“Am not.” He smirked.

“You pair of weirdo’s.” Blake laughed and continued eating his Bacon.

Logan massaged the skin, making a warm, sizzling sensation circle in my stomach. When he could see the reaction he was getting out of me he continued. Rising higher and higher ever so slowly so that Blake wouldn’t see. But Jesus Christ he was making it feel ten times better than anyone else had ever made me feel.

“You alright Lacey? You’ve gone really red.”

“Fine fine I’m fine everything is absolutely fine how about your breakfast I bet that tastes fine what a fine say we’re having fine fine fine.”

“I repeat...you alright Lace?” Logan laughed and took his hand away. All my breath escaping me.

“Fine.” I huffed out.

“Alright, well, we run at 10.”