My Brothers Possessive Best Friend 9

Stripping down to my bra and panties I went to my draw and pulled out a sports bra and some yoga pants. All day I’d been working on my wall. Blake and Logan had been in his room all day playing on his Xbox. I’d heard them laughing throughout the whole day. The only time that they had bothered me was around dinner, which was about 3 hours ago. They’d came crashing through my door, bouncing on my bed, and bothered me for an hour straight before I made them both some Mac and cheese to shut them up.

Pulling the black yoga pants over my ass and sorting my matching sports bra out so it felt comfortable on my skin. Walking over to the mirror I sorted my hair out into a tight messy bun so that it was all out of my face. In the reflection of the mirror I could see Logan leaning against the door frame, just like he had been earlier.

“We’re leaving in ten. Blake said something about laps round the school.”

“I’ll be down in a few.”

Turning around I noticed that he was still standing there, looking me up and down with a look on his face I could easily recognize from earlier. He took a step into my room with a devilish smirk on his face. His golden locks falling lightly over his eyes. “Damn baby.” He reached his hand out and grabbed me arm, pulling me closer to me. “You know I’m going to be running behind you all the way right. Watch that sexy ass of yours bounce as you run.”

I gasped and shoved his chest. “Logan you can’t! Blake will catch on an-“

“Blake won’t suspect a thing when you two have your little competition. You both have to better each other and so whilst you do that, I’ll hang back and have a nice relaxing run to myself.”

“You’re unbelievable you know that!” I laughed. Pushing him away from me I picked up my running shoes and ran out the room before he could say another word. Blake was sitting on the bottom of the stairs lacing up his shoes and so I sat next to him and did the same.

“Lacey, I need to speak to you.” Oh no. I hate that tone of voice. It means he’s being all serious.

“Shoot.”

“I know something is going on with you. And before you cut me off don’t feed me that bullshit about the sun is shining and that because I know something or someone is going on with you. It’s just that I don’t want you to think that you have to lie to me Lacey. Whatever it is it’s making you happy and I couldn’t care less. Just as long as it carries on. You’re my sister Lacey. Our mum has never been here and our dad has his priorities placed in other places. You’re all I’ve got. If you’re happy, well, I’m happy.” I looked up at him and smiled broadly before leaning into his side. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

“I love you Blake.”

“I love you too sis.”

“Can you two stop having a soppy moment? I want to get my run on man!”

Blake and I got up and instantly went to the door with Logan following after. “Run to the school. We can do laps there.”

Hearing the door close and the lock click into place me and Blake were off instantly. Trying to stay in front of each other. I noticed that Logan lagged behind us slightly, just like he said he would. But that was soon pushed out of my mind as I noticed Blake gaining on me slightly. Pounding my feet against the pavement harder I levelled out with him and soon got in front.

Suck on it bitch.

I laughed out loud as I heard him grunting to himself as he ran as fast as he could, but still not being able to get ahead of me. Before I knew it I could see the schools front gates and was running towards them. I only stopped when I rounded the corner of the building and the tracking field came into view.

Bending over and placing my hands on my knees I breathed in out and out deeply trying to get my breath back. “Damn Lacey.” Blake said as he came up behind me a few seconds after. “You really have got a pair of lungs on you girl.” I laughed and watched as Logan came jogging up behind us. Not out of breath and smiling to himself.

Perv.

“That was entertaining to witness.” He said smugly to himself, knowing that Blake would thinking that he was talking about him and I racing, when I knew what he really meant.

“Shut it Kelly.” We all headed over towards the tracking field and started to slowly jog around it. Me, being the competitive person I am, making sure that I always stayed in front.

UNKNOWN POV

I stood there, picking to the shadows as best as I could, watching them running. Keeping my interests on two imperticularly. They’ve grown up so much. They’re at the age now. I know they are. They need to know.

I watched in awe as they all ran around the field, smiling and laughing...like a family.

He would kill me if he knew I was here. In fact, so would she. If anything she would do ten times worse. And that’s why no one is ever going to see me coming.