My Brothers Possessive Best Friend 13

The sun shone through the opened curtains, that didn’t get closed last night, and woke me up. A smile crept up onto my face remembering last night’s events. The way that Logan made me feel is something that I’d love to experience over and over and over and over again.

And then again.

Turning over Logan lay beside me. Mouth open slightly and still fast asleep. His blonde hair was a mess but he still looked sexy as hell. Lucky bastard. He’d taken his jeans off last night, leaving him in just his boxers. And damn it was a glorious sight. Especially first thing in the morning. He was breath taking and all mine.

Leaning on my side I reached up and kissed him on the lips. He stirred but didn’t wake up. Hooking my leg around his I kissed him again but with a little more force. I felt his eyelashes flutter against my face as he opened his eyes.

“Good morning baby.” Okay seriously, a boys ‘just woke up voice’ is the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard.

“Morning.” I smiled, kissing him again.

“Someone’s happy.” He teased. I laughed and rubbed against his morning glory.

“Yeah, someone is.” I teased back.

“Oh so you want to play like that do you.” He pinned me down using his own weight and started tickling me.

“Logan! S-ss-top! Hahahahah Logan stop!” Laughing to himself he finally stopped and rolled off of me but pulled me into his side so that we were cuddling.

“When’s Blake home?” He asked.

“I’m not sure. He just said not to wait up for him.” Kissing the top of my head he got out of bed and started to put his jeans on.

“What where you going?” I asked, getting a little worried.

“No where. Just if he comes home and finds us in bed like that, pretty sure he’d start breathing fire. We’ll wait a little longer to tell him if you don’t mind.” He laughed as I breathed a sigh of relieve.

~

Sitting on the opposite side of the island to Logan as we ate breakfast, he smirked at me over his mug of coffee. How am I supposed to act normal with Blake around now when every second my thoughts keep going back to last night?

“You’re thinking about it again aren’t you?” His voice was laced with amusement.

“What? No!” He laughed and got up from his chair to put his dishes in the sink.

“Yes you are. And I haven’t even made you cum yet.” Before I had chance to retaliate the front door opened and Blake came barrelling through with Dylan behind him.

“What’s up Lacey? You’re all red.”

“I went for a run this morning.” I muttered. Keeping my head down at my cereal I nodded at Dylan.

“Damn I was going to ask if you wanted to go running in a bit.”

“It’s cool I’ll come with you. Need to blow some steam off.” Logan said from the sink smirking to himself.

Bastard.

“Cool. Dylan you’re alright here with Lacey?”

“Yeah fine bro.”

Logan and Blake went upstairs to get changed and Dylan sat in front of me.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. Just tired from running.” I said, feeling better now that I could concentrate with Logan not in the room.

“Lacey you’re brother may be a blithering idiot but I’m not. You’re still in your PJs for Christ sake.” Looking down I was still wearing the booty shorts and tank top from yesterday.

“When you telling him?” Dylan smirked.

“Telling who what?”

“Blake about you and Logan.” I gasped. “Knew it!”

“Is it that obvious?”

“No. To an idiot like your brother that is.” I hit him on his arm.

“He’s not an idiot! Just not observant.” He laughed and helped himself to some of the OJ that sat in front of him.

“How did it all happen?”

“I don’t know. It just kind of you know happened.”

“Boo you. Details woman!” I laughed and pushed my empty bowl to one side.

“Okay okay well, he got in a fight-“

“With that knew kid right?”

“Hey! No interruptions! So, he got into a fight and then well, I took him to go get cleaned up and he told me and we kissed and it all went from there.”

“Took him long enough.” Dylan laughed.

“What?”

“He’s spoke ...  fondly, of you for about 2, 3 years now, about time before he fessed up.” Reaching for the plate with bacon he grabbed a piece and started chewing.

“How’s Skylar?” I asked, wanting to change the direction of the lime light. He blushed a little bit before smiling.

“Fine. She’s really glad you did what you did, which I need to thank you for by the way.”

“It’s fine.”

“No seriously, if you need any help with you and Logan just holla.” He reached out for another piece of bacon.

“Nice to know someone doesn’t use being together.”

“Blake won’t mind. Be mad as hell at first yes, but he’ll calm down.” He nudged my side and smiled at me with a bacon filled mouth. Blake and Logan came thundering down the stairs and both were out of the door before shouting a quick goodbye through the door.

“Well.” Dylan said, getting of the chair. “Looks like it’s just you and me buddy.” He smiled. “What do you want to do?”

I thought for a moment of what would keep us entertained.

“Hey, you want to go meet my grandmother?”