•1~Chaol Westfall•

What are you so afraid of?

A/n: My first Tog imagine! I hope you enjoy it.

Au: Throne of glass

Spoilers from the first 4 books!!!

•••

It had been 3 days since the glass castle is destroyed and magic had been unleashed. During the battle, Chaol had been injured and nearly killed. You had been injured, but you were still able to move and had not fallen unconscious.
He lay in his bed, unconscious, from the aftermath of the fight. Everyday, you sat next to his bed hoping he would wake up from his slumber. You prayed to the Gods everyday that he would not die and would come back to you.
On the 4th day, you walked into his room to see if he had awoken. Sure enough, he had.
"Chaol!" You cried, running up to him and giving him a tight hug. He seemed to flinch and you were instantly worried.
"What's wrong?" You said, a worried expression coating your face.
"It's just, you didn't tell me about the magic thing." He continued seeing your confused face. "The fact you have earth magic."
You frowned. "Are you scared of it?"
Chaol scoffed at your comment. "Of course not!" You laughed. You could see he was just pretending to not be afraid.
You placed your palm out straight in front of both of your faces. A daisy grew from your palm. Chaol watched in awe as you picked it up and placed it in his hair.
"Why is this so scary to you?" You asked him, looking straight into his beautiful brown eyes.
"I've never seen the beauty behind magic, only the pain and damage." He replied, showing the pain through his eyes.
"You don't need to be afraid of my magic; I would never hurt you." You said pulling him into a hug.
"I'll protect you from people who try to hurt you with their magic." You added.