•4~Dorian Havilliard•

Arranged marriage pt.2

Au: Throne of glass au

A/n: Part 2 of my other Dorian imagine! Hope you like it.

~~~

The day finally arrived.

You were woken up really early by your maids so they could get you dressed. You put your dress on and your hair was braided like it had been when you tried it on the first time.

Your younger sister came in to get you prepped.

"Y/n!" She said, hugging you tightly. "You look so beautiful! And Dorian... is looking good." She whispered the last part to you in between giggles.

"Y/s/n..." You groaned at her childish behaviour. You wished you could be that care free again.

You were so stressed out from the fact that in 2 mins you were going to walk down the aisle and your life was going to change forever.

"Good luck," Y/s/n said, kissing your cheek before leaving the room.

Your father then opened the door.
"Are you ready?" He said, smiling. You nodded enthusiastically.

You then linked arms with your father and left the room to go to the wedding venue.

~

You and your father walked down the aisle arm in arm while the loud instruments played loudly. The seats were filled with loads of people staring in awe at there soon to be princess.

When you both reached the altar, your father passed your hands to Dorian and gave you a reassuring smile.

You then turned your head to Dorian who was smiling at you. You smiled back, nervously.

The priest (idk what a priest would be called in the throne of glass universe) then began with the vows while your families watched with other upper-class families watched the ceremony.

Finally after all your vows were said, the priest said "you may now kiss the bride."

You gave Dorian a nod and he leaned in to kiss you. As your lips touched, the guests cheered and clapped. When you both pulled away, you were smiling brightly at each other.

When you left the venue to get into the carriage, the crowds cheered and waved banners as you walked past.

You both waved at them and smiled at them brightly. You smiled brightly at Dorian too. Maybe being married to Dorian would be more amazing than you thought.