•17~Fenrys•

A/n~ This was requested by @GingaNinga0 . Hope you like it! You're like 16 in this imagine.

It was a normal day in Doranelle so you were practicing hand to hand combat with one of your friends, Evalin. You waited for her to go to punch you before blocking it with your forearm and swiping out her legs while she was off balance. This was like your signature move at this point, as you used it in almost every fight.

A small group of boys your age watched from the bushes.
"Fenrys, you totally like her." One the boys teased.
"No I don't!" Fenrys scowled as if the boy had said the worst thing in the world even though he knew it was true. "I just think she's a good fighter."
"Oh yeah, that's definitely the reason." His friend said sarcastically.
"It honestly is!" Fenrys said, crossing his arms defensively.
"Go and spar her then! If you've been watching her fight so much, then you should know how to beat her!" His friend laughed; he was sure that he wouldn't dare. Fenrys was shocked for a moment, but he wanted to hide his crush.
"Ok then, I will." He said smugly, and his friend rolled his eyes.
"You'll just embarrass yourself." But Fenrys had already started walking towards you.

You stuck your hand out to pull Evalin up off of the floor and she took it.
"Good fight." You said as you smiled at her, but she was looking at something behind you and she looked confused. You turned around and followed her gaze.

One of the boys who was the same age as you was walking over to you both. You were sure his name was Fenrys, since you recognised him from practice. He looked quite nervous for a second before he seemed to pull himself together and he appeared confident again.

"What's up?" You asked, both you and Evalin looking quite intimidating without even meaning to.
"Me and my friends were just discussing how it would probably be useful, to us all, to spar each other to improve our combat skills." He glanced over at Evalin. "Or we might get too used to fighting one person."
"Well, you can go first Y/n, I've just been beaten so I deserve a rest." She walked off to sit under the shade of the trees.

You smiled up at Fenrys and he smiled awkwardly. He couldn't understand were his usually arrogant self had gone, but he shrugged it off.
"Should we begin?" You smiled nervously.
"Ok, then. Let's go." Fenrys said, and the fight begun immediately.

He went to punch your stomach which gave you a chance to grab his arm and twist it quickly. You knew in this kind of fight, your speed would be your advantage. You had his arm behind his back and he tried to pull you over the top, but you managed to give him a jelly leg in the middle of this so he fell on to the floor abruptly. This meant you were now on his back so you sat up and claimed your victory.

"I win." You grinned at him as he still looked like he was in shock. He could hear Evalin clapping from the side of the field and his friend laughing. You stuck out your hand for him to take it and he did, before brushing himself of.

"You're a very good fighter." He said, sheepishly grinning at you. You laughed.
"Thanks, maybe we should spar again sometime." You said and then sauntered of to meet Evalin at the side of the field.