•5~Rowan Whitethorn•

Au: Throne of glass

A/n: Imagine braiding Rowans hair. This is imagine is short and crappy because I have writers block, I'm sorry in advance.

~~~

You and the others had set up a camp for the night before you would try to travel to Skulls bay the next day.

You all sat around the camp fire hoping to stay warm on the cold spring night. You leaned close into Rowan bored out of your minds as the others talked about nothing.

You and Rowan both went back to your tent and sat talking to each other for a few minutes. Then Rowan turned around to look at some maps on the floor of the tent that you needed to be prepared for the next day.

You lay bored and weren't tired enough so you crawled over to Rowan. You played with his hair while he concentrated on the maps.

You then began to plait his hair into 2 braids down the back of his head. You then carefully began to weave flowers into it to make it look perfect.

"Done!" You said, smiling to yourself brightly.
Rowan, who had been so focused on the maps that he hadn't even noticed you braiding his hair, smiled at you when he had noticed what you had done.

"You're so cute." He said kissing your nose while you blushed bright red. He still made you blush.

You then both cuddled into each other and went to sleep.