•11~Lorcan Salvaterre•

Right hand man
A/n- it's so late at night and I'm listening to the something rotten playlist. This based on the song right hand man.

You had never been in an actual battle, but you had been training very hard to be able to fight alongside your lover, Lorcan. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? You had actual gotten quite good and felt you were ready to be in a proper fight.

However, Lorcan had a different mind set. He didn't want you getting hurt and simply refused to let you go into battle with him. You had a fight every single time this happened and you were getting sick of it.
"You're not my husband yet, and I therefore can do what I want." You said, smiling smugly at his serious face. He gave you a stern look.
"Try me. I would just take you home myself anyway." Lorcan said simply before continuing what he was doing. You groaned and nudged him in annoyance.
"I will always have your back, and I can't have your back if I'm not in battle with you!" You cried out in annoyance.
"And what if you get hurt?" Lorcan said while he continued what he was doing.
"I'm as solid as a rock." You said, laughing and playfully flexing your muscles at him. He rolled his eyes but smiled as you continued. "And anyway, what if you got hurt? Don't be a sexist pig." You said smugly. His eyes widened and he was immediately defending himself.
"I'm not sexist! I'm just trying to protect you from getting hurt."
"As am I. Let me your right hand man." You said, grinning at your new idea.
"You're not a man though." He avoiding your eye contact now.
"Don't be so literal." You said as you fell back onto your bed in defeat. "It's only because I love you." You said and gave Lorcan puppy-dog eyes.
"Fine!" He said in annoyance and you gave a cheer.
"I'll prove myself." You have him a quick kiss before pulling him away to help you sort out your weapons and armour.