Chapter 10

A/N:Hey guys so above is Chase ^^^ Hope you like him and in this chapter you're gonna meet Chase

A/N:
Hey guys so above is Chase ^^^ Hope you like him and in this chapter you're gonna meet Chase...

So yeah on with the chapter!
__________________________________________________________
Bella's POV:

Yet again Ash has ignored me for the rest of the weekend. It wasn't his fault that he scratched me, I got in the middle of their fight so it's my fault. Anyway it's Monday now and as soon as I walk through the school entrance I'm attacked by Jess...

"OMG Bella there is a new student coming to this school!" She exclaims, rather loudly, may I add.

"Wow, I'm sooo excited." I say with fake enthusiasm.

"Oh shut up, it's not the student I'm talking about it's the fact that the student who has to give the new guy a tour gets to miss 1st and 2nd period!" She says irritated.

"Ohh... so you want to show the new guy around so you can miss Math and Spanish?" I ask, now realising what she is talking about.

"Why else?!" She says in a 'duh' tone.

"Well-" Just then I see Evan walk up behind Jess before putting his hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" He asks.

"Evan?" Jess says.

"The one and only!" He says, throwing his arms up in the air happily before kissing her cheek.

The school entrance doors suddenly burst open and in walks a 6'2 guy with a muscular posture and tatooes, blonde... Wait, Chase???

As soon as I notice this, he seems to notice me too. He walks over to me and hugs me from behind? "Hey baby, I've missed you." I almost puke when he says this and kisses my temple.

"Ooooooo who's this I thought that you and Ash-"

"Hey! Nice to meet you, The name's Chase." He says holding his hand out for Jess to shake.

Which she looks confused and angry at the fact he interrupted her, while Evan glares daggers at him."What is your relationship with Bella? And never interrupt me again." Jess asks and scolds in a warning tone.

"Oh, I'm Bella's boyfriend, of course!"

"Boyfriend?" I question with a confused look. You cheated on me you b*stard!

"Yes boyfriend. 'Bells', just coz you moved doesn't mean we broke up." He replies as if it's obvious...

Just as he says this Ash walks through the entrance doors."Ash!" I exclaim running up to him and jumping into his arms. He catches me and I wrap my legs around his waist, forgetting that Chase is right behind me.

"Woah, buddy. Careful, that's my girlfriend you're touching." Chase says, glaring at Ash and destroying our moment as Ash slowly lets me get down.

"Boyfriend?" Ash quizzes looking as confused as what I was.

"No-" Just as I'm about to deny it, Chase grabs my wrist and drags me into the janitor's closet.

What is it with teenagers and janitors' closets???

Anyway as soon as he litrally throws me into the wall of the Janitor's closet,
his face changes from happy, loving 'boyfriend' to angry ass cheater. He puts his face in mine and starts his rampage...

"Just coz I 'cheated' on you doesn't mean you get to dump me." He makes speech marks with his fingers when he says cheated.

"You cheated on me and I can't dump you? That doesn't make any sense!" I snap back.

"Who gives a f*ck whether it makes sense or not! You don't get to dump me, I am the only one who can do that!" He says punching the wall beside my head, making me jump.

"W-well-" I start.

"I love you, okay? I just wanted a change... that's why I 'cheated' we only kissed though nothing happened. You overreacted."

I scoffed in disbelief, pfft..yeah course not! I hate you, get it through your stupid Jock of a skull.

He strokes my cheek and pecks me on my lips... yuck."You're mine and nobody can change that! So play along with it until I decide to dump you." He says fleetingly as he walks out of the closet as though nothing ever happened.

"Sooo... Chase, want a tour?" Jess asks hopefully, though Jess isn't one to ask when she wants something.

"Urm-"

"Of course you do! Lets go." She says before grabbing his arm and rushing off as the bell rings.
____________________________________________________________
Lunch:

It's lunch now and Jess won't stop complaining about Chase. Yeah I know he's a jerk but I don't complain as much as she is in this very moment.

"Nice to see he's rubbed off nicely on you," I comment sarcastically as she lets out a huff of breath and decides to focus on Evan instead.

Just as she diverts her attention to being loving toward her boyfriend, Ash comes over to our table and takes a seat beside me. "Sooo... what happened to the fact he cheated on you?" He asks suspiciously.

"Urm... I thought that maybe he might deserve a second chance?" I make it sound more like a question than an answer and shrink back in my seat as he visibly notices that fact.

"Right..."

Chase is sat at the 'popular' table with Jay and the footballers (rugby basically this book is based in America) and lets not forget the cheerleaders. I can tell he is chatting up one of them, if not all of them. I roll my eyes and focus on my playing with my food as I think more about it.

Either way though I'm too scared to break up with him now that he literally came all the way here. Just to tell me that I'm not allowed to break up with him. Weirdo...

Maybe if I can't break up with him then I could make him want to break up with me instead... I perk up in my seat at the idea and quickly open up my note book on the table and begin to write down my plan. Ash gets up without a word and leaves the dining room.

Operation nightmare girlfriend is a go!

Lets make a bucket list:

Dump me list:

Step 1: Dress ugly and embarass him!!!

Step 2: Act crazy (Not too crazy in case he sends me to a mental asylum)

Step 3: Make him hate me and finally dump me!

Yep that's the best list I have ever made in my life! Hopefully it works because if not, I'm screwed. Plus I hate him and always will whether or not I have a choice in the matter. It doesn't mean I have to like him or do girlfriend and boyfriend stuff right?
___________________________________________________________
A/N
Poor Bella she has no idea what's in store for her and neither do I for that matter...

Either way though there is gonna be a lot of drama in the next few chapters so be prepared!

Anyway if you like this chapter please:

Vote & Comment

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Xxx