Chapter 16

Ash's POV:

Jess, Evan and I were sat in Evan's room watching his computer screen. It's Saturday and we are monitoring Chase's house to see what he's been doing to Bella. Nothing has happened so far, Bella has just sat in a corner waiting for Chase to return from the shop. The front door slams open and we hear it shut again before Chase comes into the camera view.

Bella looks up at the camera hopefully and my heart breaks at the sight.
Chase comes towards her and I tap Evan's sholder, he looks at me and I gesture for him to press record. He nods and a little flashing red circle appears on the bottom of the computer screen. I bring my attention back to Bella and Chase on the middle of the screen;

"Hey, babe." Chase says to Bella to which I cringe, I also caught a glimpse of Bella cringing too. Jess snorted in disapproval and Evan rolled his eyes,
we all hate him.

"H-hi." Bella manages out, Chase raises an eyebrow at her to which she looks confused. I lean closer to the screen in concentration as to what his gesture means...

Chase leans forward and looks at her expectantly, this time it's my turn to raise my brow.

"WELL? NO, WELCOME HOME KISS?!" He exclaims and I ball my fists at his childish assumption. Bella jumps at the out-burst and quickly pecks him on the cheek. Chase frowns before grabbing her nape, forcing her lips onto his. A low growl escapes my mouth, causing Jess and Evan to look at me.

Evan pats my back assuringly and we turn our attention back to the screen,
once I calm myself down. They pull away from the kiss just as our attention is brought back to it and I scoff. "I EXPECT THAT EVERY TIME I COME HOME." Chase informs Bella and she nods quickly, her eyes glazed over with fear and disgust. My fists turn white as I tighten my pressure.

"MAKE ME DINNER!" He demands and Bella slowly begins to get up before Chase slams her back to the ground. She looks up hesitantly a whimper escaping her lips, he just smiles evily; "YOU DIDN'T ASK WHAT I WANTED! YOU STUPID B*TCH!" Bella rushes out a load of apologies before asking;

"W-what would y-you like?" She stutters out.

"Steak and chips with mustard." He replies, nodding she gets up and goes to the kitchen...

All of our stomachs growl in unison as well at the mention of food and Evan asks his mum to order pizza. Once we've finished eating, our gazes turn back to the computer screen as Bella emerges from the kitchen. She makes her way over to Chase and he perks up slightly, but something flashes in his eyes.. Bella holds the plate out to him and he observes it.

"THERE ISN'T ANY MUSTARD ON IT! WHERE THE F*CK IS MY MUSTARD?" He growls making her flinch and back away slightly before replying;

"W-w-we d-don't have a-any.."

"YOU USED IT ALL, DIDN'T YOU?! YOU FAT B*TCH!" Chase accuses knocking the plate out of her hand causing it to smash."OH AND NOW YOU SMASHED MY FAVOURITE PLATE?!"

"N-no I d-didn't use it, I don't like i-it and I-I didn't mean to- " She trys to explain but he cuts her off...

"GO BUY SOME MUSTARD AND DON'T DARE TELL ANYONE OR TRY TO RUN OFF, OR ELSE I'LL BEAT YOU." He threatens. Bella nods frantically and rushes out of the house, I jump out of my seat and am about to turn into my wolf, run to his house and rip him to shreds but I feel a hard hit on the back of my head. I turn to meet Jess' 'don't you dare' face and I calm down.

About 10 minutes later Bella returns, handing Chase the mustard he pouts.
"YOU TOOK YOUR TIME, DIDN'T YOU?! NOW MY DINNER'S GONE COLD!" He exclaims.

"B-but your d-dinner i-is on the floor and I haven't made you a-anything else y-yet.." She explains. He laughs humorlessly and shakes his head at her. Walking into the kitchen, he comes back out with a spoon and the mustard..

"Here, I'm sure your hungry take some of this." Chase says scooping some mustard onto the spoon and out streching his hand to her mouth. Bella shakes her head pulling her lips into a thin line."COME ON.. EAT IT!" He says and puts it onto her right eye, she screams as her eye waters thanks to the irritation of the mustard. He puts some into her other eye and she covers both eyes.

"W-why do you do this to me?!" She screams out and I hold back the urge to go and rip him limb from limb at his reply;

"BECAUSE, I CAN." He replies with an evil laugh before he gets up and starts kicking her...

"Right that's it!" I exclaim shredding my clothes and turning into Coby...
__________________________________________________________
Coby's POV:

I run through the woods and pounce over small rivers, logs and rocks that get in my way. My blood is boiling as my fur is cooled by the wind, I bolt to Chase's house and break the door down. Chase stops kicking Bella and turns to look at me; "..Ash.." Bella breathes a sigh of releif and collapses where she is on the ground. I bare my teeth at Chase and he...smirks?

Suddenly Chase disappears and is replaced by a sandy blonde wolf with piercing blue eyes. Huh? Chase is a werewolf too?!

We circle each other waiting for one of us to lose focus or attack. I reveal my white fangs snarling at him and he returns it. Bella sits up distracting me for a minute, Chase takes that chance to attack. Charging into my neck he digs his fangs into my fur aggressivly moving his head from side to side. I trip him up, by gripping his leg that was in view and he falls.

I rip at his ear and then his stomach, I scratch his face giving him a noticable cut. Most likely to scar, suddenly I remember something...

*flashback*

"The wolf that attacked me had sandy blonde fur and piercing blue eyes, I'll never forget! I made a deal with him just to save my own life seeing as you abbandoned me!" My brother cried and thrashed out at me.

"I-I'm sorry Jay.."

*End of flashback*

What was my brother's deal? Is Chase the wolf that attacked him? Is that why Jay hasn't complained about being replaced as football captain?

All the questions run through my head and I'm brought back to reality when a pain strikes through my left leg. I'm tackled to the ground and I try to kick Chase's wolf off of me. I fail miserably, he has a wolfy smirk of victory on his face and I take that as his weakness. I dive for the scruff of his neck and shake my head from side to side earning whimpers from him before he collapses.

Pulling Bella onto my back I race back towards Evan's house. She holds on tightly to my ash brown fur as we speed up. When I place her on the floor she sighs in relief and freedom, I lick her face and she smiles cupping my wolfy cheeks and shaking them about. Before we walk into Evan's house...
___________________________________________________________
Ashs' POV:

After turning back into my human form, Jess runs up to Bella and squeezes her in a hug Bella obliges and hugs her back. Evan comes from up stairs also and greets Bella with a hair ruffle, to which she pouts before engulfing him with a hug.

"I've missed you guys so much!" She says releasing Evan. Jess smirks before replying;

"Obviously, you missed me! I'm the best and we need to make you. you again." Jess says cockily, Bella just giggles and gives me her heart-warming smile.

"Don't worry, we recorded everything all we have to do is hand it over to the police then he is gone for good." I smile at her assuringly."You stopped recording once I got there, Right?" I ask Evan and he nods.

We bring the recording to the police station and a few days later the news informs us of Chase's arrest...
____________________________________________________________
A/N
So...that was a pretty longggg chapter and thank god! Chase has been arrested.

Now Bella is safe.. or is she?

Anyway if you liked this chapter please:

Vote & Comment

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Xxx