Chapter 14

Raven's POV:

"So I started my new school and met this bloke named Ash and he asked me to help him get his girl, and I said of course I will coz he is the first bloke that hasn't drooled or flirted in my presence." I tell my mom, she listens carefully and nods.

"Sounds intresting.." she comments, I nod in agreement."I need you to babysit Lucas and Louie tonight, me and your father are going on a date." she tells me.

"But mom-"

"No buts! The normal babysitter cancelled on me." she exclaims with authority.

"Fine..." with that she walks out of my room to get ready. I decide to text Ash;

To Ash: Hi Ash.

From Ash: Hey what's up?

To Ash: I have to babysit my twin brothers tonight...

From Ash: Unlucky.

Unlucky my ass! I've got an idea;

To Ash: Yeah it is for both of us.

From Ash: Huh?

To Ash: You're gonna help me babysit!

From Ash: What!? No, I know nothing about babies!

To Ash: Too bad coz your gonna do it coz if not I won't help you.

From Ash: Fine... what time?

To Ash: 7pm cya then! Byeee.

I drop my phone on the nightstand and walk into my bathroom. Seeing as it's Saturday night and I haven't gotten ready all day. I take a shower and put my PJs back on, no point in changing now.

It's half five now, so I decide to watch Netflix while I wait for Ash to get here. Oh sh*t, he doesn't know where here is!

To Ash: Almost forgot my address is, 22 Eastcliffe drive! Cya when you get 'ere!

From Ash: Oh ok thanks!

It's 6:59pm the doorbell rings, I open the door to reveal Ash. I look at the time on my phone and it reads exactly 7pm."You're very precice." I comment moving aside to let him in he just nods to confirm my statement.

"So where are these twins?" He asks,
as if on cue my mom and dad walk in with the twins.

"Meet my baby boys, Lucas and Louie take care of them. Have fun!" My mom exclaims handing Lucas to Ash before dragging my dad out of the house. My dad gives us an apologetic smile, Ash frowns at the gesture.

"So what now?...Ow!" Ash asks as Lucas scratches his face.

"Well, smells like someone has had an accident..." I say looking at Lucas, Ash holds Lucas away from him with a disgusted face. To which Lucas giggles before his face changes red; "Better change the little bugger before he has a wobbly." I warn.

"What's a wobbly?" Ash asks confused with my choice of words.

"I believe you call it a temper tantrum." I reply knowingly, Ash's face turns into one of realisation at this. Before he rushes into a random room with Lucas, and Louie looks at me in confusion.

"Urm.. Where's the diapers?!" Ash says popping his head out from the room.

"Diapers?" I question.

"The things that babies wear to stop them from doing their buisness on the floor!" Ash rushes out and I look to Louie and burst out laughing. Lucas begins to cry and Ash panicks and looks at me desperately.

"In the top cupboard in the kitchen." I reply loving the view of his desprate face. He sighs thankfully and rushes into the kitchen, after ten minutes he walks out with Lucas. My face displays utter shock as I examine my baby brother's state. Ash rubs the back of his nape sheepishly at my reaction.

"What have ya done to him you moron?! His nappy is the wrong way round and the lot." I exclaim ripping Lucas out of Ash's arms."I bet his todger is all squished!" I say a little over-dramatically, to which Ash snorts in amusment at my statement.

"Todger?" He mumbles to himself assessing my use of words to describe the male area. His face lights up in realisation as he realises his actions and what that word actually means.
"I want neices and nephews one day! And if I don't then it's gonna be all your bloody fault!" I exagerate a little and his face floods with guilt.

"Raven, I'm sorry I already told you I know nothing about babies! I didn't mean to destroy his.. 'todger' I've never put a diaper on a baby before!" He explains frantically.

I rearrange Lucas' nappy so that it doesn't affect his future and give Ash my death glare. After checking that Lucas' todger is still in check after being suffocated by the badly arranged nappy."It's fine his future won't be affected by you now." I assure Ash making him sigh in relief.
_______________________________________

We spend the rest of the night discussing the 'jerk' that took Ash's girl. As well as attending to Lucas a few times- Louie is the good twin and didn't need as much attention seeing as he was happy just playing with his toys. I learned that the jerk's name is Chase;

He is 6'2, has a muscular posture and he is blonde with tattoos. He sounds hot, so this will be easy... but I can't actaully like him he is a jerk!

I also learned that he replaced Ash's brother, Jay as football captain. Also has become the new most popular guy in school. Well no worries coz I'm pretty sure I'm the new popular girl in school.

So this should be a piece of cake!

Note to self: Never ask Ash to help babysit with me again- as it could inflict danger on my baby brother's future children.

Lucas has been sending Ash accusing glares all night. As well as 'accidently' dropping his toy truck on Ash's toe twice. He gave Ash the most fake apologetic looks when doing so, which proves my point. My baby brother has his first enemy, Ash just patted his head with a grimace.

I laughed audiably at his gesture and he gave me a questionable look.
Seeing this I mouthed 'you're his first enemy' and he just nodded slowly and put his feet on the sofa. Lucas smirked at that and went to play with Louie,
the front door burst open. Revealing my drunk parents from their night out, I got up and greeted them.

"You're both sozzled!" I exclaim.

"NO WE'RE BLOODY NOT!" My mom objects my statement.

"Shh..!" I demand as it is 11 at night.

"BLOODY HELL DON'T SHHHH..! ME I CAN BE AS LOUD AS I BLOODY WANT I'M THE ADULT NOW, SOD OFF!" My mom rants. I sigh audiably as Ash laughs in amusment at my drunk mother."WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?! WHERE ARE MY BABIES?" She snaps and Ash stops laughing with a gulp.

"Urm.. they're playing with their toys, ma'am" Ash says, straightening up.

"Mom your off ya trolley!" I state and she gasps in offense.

"BOLLOCKS!"

"Come on mom it's bedtime.." I say nonchalently. She stands in her place stubbornly and I sigh.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BED.." She whines. My father's face lights up as if he just had an idea, he whispers to my mom. She nods her head enthusiastically and pulls him up the stairs. Ash's face is bright red as he can no longer hold in his laughter;

"Y-your mum i-is funny and scary a-at the same time." He says in between laughs. I nod in agreement and he calms himself, we take the twins to bed- Ash takes Louie seeing as Lucas hates him. We place them into their cribs and head back downstairs, I show Ash to the door and wave goodbye. Before I head to my bedroom and calapse onto my bed, instantly letting sleep take over.

What a night.
__________________________________________________________
A/N
What a night indeed! I really enjoyed making this chapter and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I know it's abit late but I've been busy so if you liked this chapter please:

Vote & Comment

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Xxx