Chapter 12

A/N
This chapter is dedicated to: @angelleighrose

She knows why and yeah enjoy this chapter xxx
________________________________________________
Ash's POV:

I thought me and Bella were ok, I thought she liked me. But then Chase came along and stole her she doesn't look as happy when he's around. The other day we were laughing and he came over and glared at Bella.

Everyone thinks they're a cute couple but I can see through Bella's fake smile. Something is happening behind closed doors, I need to find out what.

Jess, Evan and I are stood by Jess' now dinted locker. She is making me pay the school for it to be replaced. We are waiting for school to start, seeing as Bella comes late everyday now. Today though, she walks through the door holding hands with Chase.

Bella's face lit up when she saw us, and Chase's darkens when he saw her smile. They walk towards us and Bella perks up, "Hey guys!" She says cheerfully.

"Hi Bella, I've missed you!" Jess says crushing her with a hug.

"Yeah Bella, how come you weren't here all last week?" Evan asks.

"I felt really sick.." She says cautiously looking away.

"Oh really?" I ask seeing past her obvious lie.

"Yep!" She says and claps her hands,
the bell rings signalling the start of school."Saved by the bell.." I hear her mumble and she skips off with Chase not far behind. Yep definatly something wrong...
__________________________________________________________
Bella's POV:

Chase forced me to skip school all last week so that my bruises could heal. He came every day after he finished
school and made me kiss him and do 'girlfriend, boyfriend' stuff. If I didn't do what he said, he would award me with another bruise.

So when I walked into school this Monday and saw my friends. I was so overjoyed, my frown turned into an actual smile. As I walked over to them, I definatly didn't miss Chase's face darken when mine lit up. I ignored him though and made my way over to them.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully and smiled at them.

"Hi Bella, I've missed you!" Jess says crushing me into a hug I pat her back and try to focus my breathing.

"Yeah Bella, how come you weren't here all last week?" Evan asks, my smile drops at his question when I try think of a lie.

"I was really sick.." I say cautiously looking away from them.

Yeah Bella not suspicious at alll! My conscience says sarcastically.

What do you expect?! I can't look them in the eye and lie I would faint or something! I argue.

Fair enough... replies my conscience sighing in defeat.

"Oh really?" Ash says seeing through my lie. sh*t!

"Yep!" I say confidently just before he can reply the bell rings signalling that school is starting."Saved by the bell..." I mumble and skip off to class, Chase not far behind.

Chase and I walked into first period and I sat at the back, he decided to sit beside me. Mr Robberts walked in a few minutes after the room was filled with my classmates. English has always been my favourite lesson but ever since Chase came, I've disliked it.
Do you want to know why? Simple, he can't keep his hands to himself!

All lesson he was squeezing my thighs and every time I pushed his hands off he would growl at me. Yep growl, I litrally wouldn't be surprised if he was a werewolf. When the bell finally rung I jumped out of my seat and sped out of the classroom. Only to be grabbed and dragged into the janitor's closet. seriously?!