Chapter 22

A/N
Play the song 'Act like you love me' by Shawn Mendes above, for this last chapter. It is a big part of this chapter...

TRIGGER WARNING!!!
__________________________________________________________
Ash's POV:

Bella's grandma left a while ago after stitching her up, she wouldn't tell me whether or not Bella was gonna be ok, that probably means that she isn't.

She has to...

Bella stirs in my arms and I perk up at the small movement. Slowly her eyes flutter open, they're dull and lifeless.
She looks weak, pained.. content?

"...hey.." She says barely audible,voice rough and croaky.

"Hey.." I reply, a small smile on my face. Bella tries sitting up but winces and I lower her back down."No, stay down you're too weak." I say softly,
stroking away the stray strands of hair from her face.

"..Ash?" She says after a while.

"Yeah?"

"Do you love me?"

"With every muscle that helps my heart work." I reply.

"If I were to die... right now, I would be content." I propped myself up with my elbows and raised an eyebrow at her use of words.

"What do you mean? You aren't going to die, I won't let you! Do you want to die?"

"No, it's not that I want to die.. I'm just saying that if I did I wouldn't mind.."

"Why?" I question, confused.

"Because I know you love me and I've had the best time of my life since I met you, I'd be content if I were to die right now.."

"But don't die! I need you, you can't leave me.. I love you." Tears begin streaming down my face and at this point I don't care. Bella reaches a hand out and strokes my hair, soothingly. The rest of the night we talked about her favourite memories, growing tired she eventually fell asleep but not before saying the three magic words...

"I love you.."

Grinning like a little puppy that had found a bone. I watched her sleeping figure, her chest moving up and down with every steady breath. Her beautiful strawberry blonde hair sprawled messily beside her head. Her plump pink lips slightly a jar..

Bella's grandma stands in the doorway looking at me with sad eyes.
"She isn't going to be here tomorrow, she'll most likely die in her sleep.." She says sighing, before walking out.

No! No no no she has to still be alive tomorrow...

She can't leave me!

If she really loved me she wouldn't leave me..

"So you're gonna leave tomorrow? Don't leave tomorrow, stay here in my arms forever."

"We only have tonight now, you can't leave me! If you loved me you wouldn't leave me." I whisper to her sleeping form."If you stay I'll make you breakfast the way you like, just give me more time.. you can't go yet! Life's only just begun.." the tears begin to flow again landing onto her pale face."Bella? Promise me, you'll sneak out when I'm asleep? I won't be able to deal with the pain of you being gone." I say and a slight smile is on her lips I peck them and she snuggles into me. I relax and let sleep take over...
________________________________________________________
Morning..

My eyes open, at the cold body beside me.."Bella?!" Her body is limp, her chest no longer moving slowly. I never thought it was possible for her to become any paler but I've been proved wrong. She is a pale white, her rosey cheeks drained, her plump lips now a light blue colour. As she lays lifeless on my chest...