Chapter 7

A/N
Hey so I have officially broke up for half term and also looking forward to rewriting this chapter because I don't think the old one was very good.
___________________________________________________________
Bella's POV:

After our kiss on Saturday I haven't heard anything from Ash. I'm not sure why but he won't reply to my messages, or calls it goes straight to voice mail. Am I a bad kisser or something?

I hope not!

I'm pulled away from my thoughts when Jess drags me towards her locker. She begins her interigation
(loads of questions)."You and Ash kissed on Saturday...Ekkkkk!!!" She sqeauls. I cringe and nod my head nonchalantly and she frowns.

"Details women!" She exclaims.

"What details?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows at her.

"The kiss!" I immediatly slap my hand over her mouth.

"Shhh..!!! There's nothing to tell, it was just a kiss OK." I ask and she nods, so I slowly remove my hand from her mouth.

"There is ALWAYS details!" She exclaims again I sigh irritated.

"Fine! It felt like my feet were no longer on the ground and we were the only two people in the world." I say dreamily staring at nothing in particular.

"I knew it, so are you guys-" she gets cut off when the entrance doors are slammed open and in walks Jay.

He stalks his way towards me and suddenly I'm pressed up against Jess's locker. Slamming his lips onto mine I begin to think of Ash and my imagination decides it's him who I'm kissing. So out of instinct thinking it was Ash I moved my lips in sync with his. I hear Jess gasp and the kiss is broken off, snapping me out of my daze.

Ash stands with Jay at his feet with an angry, hurt and heartbroken expression on his face. wait heartbroken?

He lets out an angry howl and runs out of the school. Leaving me with the nosey stares of half the school's population. Jess shakes her head and comes over to me...

"What was that!?" She asks angrily.

"I-I don't know." she seems even angrier at my response.

"What so you go and kiss one boy and the next you kiss his brother!?"

"Brother?" I ask.

"Yes brother! isn't it obvious?" She asks flabbergasted.

"Thats why I thought it was Ash when I kissed him..." I say more to myself.

"Ohhh..well you better get your sorry ass after my best friend then, go on go!" Jess says and swats me away.

I drop my backpack on the hallway and push my legs to the limit. Trying to match the pace of an angry werewolf...
___________________________________________________________
Ashs' POV:

I walked into school all happy and joyful because I knew that Bella would be there. Obviously the world hates me and as I walk through the school entrance, only to find Jay kissing her. Against Jess's locker and the worst thing is... she kissed him back.

My heart shattered into so many pieces that I could barely breathe. Soon enough though I dragged Jay off her and threw him to the ground. I look at Bella who seems to be snapping out of something before howling in anger.

Walking out of the school before I could shift, I made my way into the woods...
___________________________________________________________
In the woods...

Rain started to fall onto my Ash brown fur and I hate being wet while I'm my wolf. So I change into my human form, calapsing onto my knees before ripping my shirt in frustration. On top of a cliff close near mine and Bella's special place.

Play the song above now!!!

I began asking myself the questions that I truly wanted answered. Why did she kiss him back? Did our kiss mean nothing to her? Does she realise that I'm in love with her? If not how can she be so stupid? Why is Jay doing this to me? Why is this world so f*cked up and depressing?!

I throw my head back amd let out a angry and heartbroken howl. Rain drops trickeling down my abs and face. Then I hear the angelic voice that brights up my day screaming my name... Bella?
___________________________________________________________
Bella's POV:

Running into the woods, clouds begin closing in on me and rain pounds down on my back violently. I run to our special place, frantically calling his name."Ash!" I cry out slipping into some mud and rubbing it all over my miserable face."Ash!" I scream in utter pain as tears run down my face. Why do I have to be so stupid! Jay is nothing like Ash...

"Bella?" I thought I heard his voice but it's probably my imagination again.
"Bella?" This time I know it's real and turn around to see Ash dripping wet without his shirt on.

Not the time to be gawking at his six pack Bella! My conscience scolds me.

"Ash! Ash! I'm so sorry please forgiv-" before I can finish apologising his lips are on mine and he lifts me off the ground.

"I-I thought you were him..." I say in between kisses. He pauses and puts me down before running off leaving me confused.
___________________________________________________________
Ashs' POV:

Now I really wanna punch Jay in the face, Bella only kissed him because she thought it was me. Well she won't make that mistake again once I bust his face up. Walking back into school I swung the entrance doors open,
maybe abit too aggressively as the glass breaks... but who gives a sh*t!? I'm angry!

Jay is stood by Jess's locker still with his Jock friends. I stride towards him before grabbing the collar of his shirt and shoving him into Jess's locker.
Which made a dint and Jess sighed loudly with annoyance... sorry Jess.

"You think you can just kiss her don't you?!" I asked him with a glare.

"Yep!" His reply was blunt and cocky.

"Why's that?!" I ask pushing his back harder into the locker earning a glare from Jess and a wince of pain from Jay.

"Because 1: She kissed me back and 2: She put so much effort into that kiss for me, NOT you!" He smirks when I frown and then realises that he just made it worser for himself. Now I am definatly gonna punch him in his face and boy is it gonna be painful...

Throwing him down on the floor with as much force as I can. I began throwing punches...

1 punch

"Don't-"

2 punch

"Ever-"

3 punch

"Kiss!-"

4...

"Her!-"

5 punch

"Again you-"

6 punch
"Dumb f*ck!"

And about ten more...

The crowd chants,"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" As I am pulled off Jay's now unconscious body. I roll my eyes and push pass them and get to Jess. Evan walks out of the toilets and asks...

"What did I miss?" Jess face palms and I roll my eyes and trudge out of school, before Evan shouts, "What!?" A smile tugs at my lips and I exit the school.
_____________________________________________________________
A/N
Seriously Evan!? What were you doing in there??? 😂😂😂

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter I only have to rewrite two more now and then wallah done!

With rewriting the deleted chapters not the book don't worry!😂😂😂

Please:

Vote & Comment

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Xxx