Chapter 15

A/N
Before I start this chapter I would just like to say thank you all so much!

This story has 269 reads and 37 votes!!!

I love you all so much and to show my gratitude this will be a long chapter,again thank you and enjoy this chapter!...
__________________________________________________________
Bella's POV:

I've been at home for the past two weeks recovering from my cuts and bruises Chase has given me. Everyday they heal and everyday he makes another. It's awful... I don't even live with my grandma anymore, Chase forced me to live with him. I haven't seen Ash, Evan and Jess forever and I have to deal with Chase alone...

"Bella!" Chase shouts from where he is sat on the sofa.

"Y-yeah?" I stutter out.

"Get over here." He commands. I reluctantly make my way over to him, he grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I've learnt to just let him do what he wants, that way I don't get hit. Chase runs his hands down my sides and brings his rough lips to my neck, he left a hickey. Urgh please save me!

"What do you think?" He asks when I go to look in the bathroom mirror.

"It's... nice?" I lie. He smirks and turns me around to face him;

"See; I love you, I didn't cheat." Chase says going to kiss me, I pull away.

"If you 'loved' me then you wouldn't be abusing me! And you cheated and you know it!" I reply angrily, his face displays irritation and anger as well.

"ABUSE?! THIS ISN'T ABUSE! IT'S PUNISHMENT FOR DISOBEYING ME! FOR LEAVING ME, FOR SAYING I F*CKING CHEATED WHEN I DIDN'T!"

"Exactly, ABUSE!" I confirmed.

"YOU WANT TO BE ABUSED?! I'LL SHOW YOU ABUSE!" He said grabbing my hair and throwing me into the wall. I whimpered as he began kicking me in the stomach, then he picked me up by my shirt and punched me repeatedly. Tears streamed down my face as he went into the kitchen and brought out... a k-k-knife!

"No-no p-please I-I'm sorry! You're an a-amazing boyfriend." I beg as he comes closer."Arrh!" I scream as he makes a line down my arm with the knife.

"ARE YOU SORRY?!" He asks and I nod in response."DO YOU LOVE ME?!" I nod again,"SAY IT!" He demands;

"I-I love y-y-you." I manage out, hating myself for being weak. Chase smirks in victory and throws me towards the bathroom.

"Stitch yourself up and take a shower." He says before walking out of the room. I cry some more before stumbling into the bathroom and letting the scolding water sting my back. My tears disappear with the water, before I finally get out.

"C-chase?"

"Come lay down." He commands, I do as told and lay on the sofa with my head in his lap. As sleep takes over...
___________________________________________________________
Raven's POV:
A week later...

Today is the day I become Chase's distraction so Ash can get his girl, I stride into school with elegance and walk up to Chase."Hey there,
handsome." I wave at him with a little giggle when he wiggles his eyebrows. I LOVE acting!

"Sup." He says leaning against a locker his friends give him a thumbs up.

"Oh, well ya know.. I'm popular you're popular. This could be a thing." I suggest.

"What's in it for me?"

"Well there's my body and there's my.. body? You can't resist this body." I say cockily, he perks up at that.

"So it's mine?"

"All yours." I say winking and he gulps audibly.

"Sure." He replies trying to gain his posture back, but fails. And the mouse is trapped!

"Ooo..goody!" I clap my hands with enthusiasm and he smirks. I grab his shirt and pull him down to crash my perfectly soft lips onto his rough dry ones. After the exchange he wraps a hand around my waist and leads me to the class we have together.

Mission Accomplished!
___________________________________________________________
Ash's POV:

Raven just took Chase to class and gave me a thumbs up. I looked to my side at Jess and Evan and they nodded. We made our way to Chase's house, curtesy of Bella's grandma. The door was locked, so we looked around the porch to find a spare key.

Seriously?!

I found the key under his 'welcome' mat and rolled my eyes at his obvious hiding place for his key. Unlocking the door we walked in and I called Bella's name;

"Bella!?" I heard shuffling from upstairs and asked again; "Bella!?"

"A-Ash?" I heard her beautiful voice and I ran up the stairs. Only to be greeted with a heart-breaking sight;

Bella was pale white, her beautiful strawberry blonde hair had knots in it and was greasy. Her clothes were dirty and she was missing a tooth, she had bruises all over her arms and legs no doubt in other places too. She was skinny and you could almost see her ribs. Her hazel orbs were lifeless and dull...

Bella gave me a weak smile as she made an attempt to run into my arms. I hugged her tighter than ever when she finally made it and kissed the top of her head. She flinched a bit and that made me frown, pulling away from the hug I looked her over once more;

"Bella, what has that jerk done to you?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"N-nothing I-I fell." She rushes out.

"Don't lie to me, we've come to save you." I said hugging her again. Jess came running towards us;

"OH MY GOD! THAT JERK IS GONNA DIE!" She exclaimed looking Bella over.

"J-Jess?" Bella said and began to cry when she saw Evan come up behind Jess. I began to panick... Why was she crying?

"What's wrong?" I said in a soft tone cupping her face. She smiled and cried even more;

"I-I-I'm saved..." She breathed out and hugged me. I stroked her hair as she put her head on my sholder still sobbing.

"We'd never leave you." I assure as Jess and Evan nod in unison.

"That jerk's gonna wish he was never born!" Jess added. Bella let out a little giggle at that but then realisation crossed her face.

"No, l-leave p-please.. he'll hit me again if he finds you here." she looked at us with pleading eyes.

"Bella, It's fine we've got a plan: this new girl from London joined our school and we've become friends, she's gonna distract Chase and we'll save you." I say pecking her lips, she looks relieved before smiling warmly at us.

"Okay.. what else?"

"We're gonna put up some cameras and it will record anything he does to you, then we can give the police the evidence to arrest him." Jess explains.

We begin setting up the cameras and watch a movie on Chase's TV before we had to go back to school before Chase got back. I kissed Bella goodbye and told her that I'll be back, she nodded in reply and we left.

Don't worry Bella we'll save you!
_________________________________________________________
A/N
Hope you enjoyed the chapter not much happened but,I'm running out of ideas and the next chapter should have more action in it.

This story will have about 20 to 25 chapters not sure yet.I don't want to make it too long...

So yeah,thank you all so much please:

Vote & Comment

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Xxx