Chapter 19

Ashs' POV:

We got in my car and everyone quickly put their seatbelts on before I raced off. I lift my nose in the air sniffing the air to track Chase's disgusting scent. Turning a corner;
skidding slightly in the process, everyone groans when they are squished into the doors of my car. I give them a sheepish smile and turn my attention back to the road...

Stopping the car in the woods not far from an old warehouse I turn to look at Bella, Raven, Evan and Jess.

"So what's the plan?" Jess asks, and everyone looks at me expectantly.

"Right so.. we go in there, Raven and Jess grab the twins and Evan and I will fight whoever is there with Chase." I explain.

"What about me?" Bella asks with a pout. I give her a sheepish smile and quickly think of an answer, I don't want her to get hurt.

"You keep watch?" I say making it sound more of a question than a statement. She raises her eyebrow challengingly, I sigh in defeat;
"FINE!... you can help but stay away from Chase, okay?" I ask, Bella nods enthusiastically and hugs me.

We all get out of the car and walk towards the warehouse. I motion for them to be quiet as I try the door,
surprisingly it opens straight away.
weird...

Tip-toeing in we all stay close against the wall as we make our way into the main room. Chase is sat on a desk chair facing me, I quickly scan the room and spot the twins. Raven sees me gesturing to them and goes into position along with Bella and Jess.

"Ah.. Ash it's nice of you to join me." Chase chuckles evily. I glare at him and he smirks; "What's with the face?" He asks, playing dumb.

"You know exactly 'what's with the face' you took Raven's brothers!" I imitate him.

"Oh, you mean, 'Jolly' and 'Brat'? They're happy with me aren't you 'Jolly'?" He says when suddenly Jay comes out of the shadows with Louie in his arms. Jay gives Louie to Chase and Chase pats Louie's head to which Louie giggles.

"You never asked their mother though, did you?!" I asked incredulously.

"Haha permisson?! Who asks for that these days? I know I don't." He chuckles.

"Stop with the small talk what do you want in return for the twins?"

"Bella." He answered bluntly, a growl escaped my mouth at his request.

"NEVER!" I boomed.

"Too bad I already have her then, here take the twins." He said placing Louie into a cage with Lucas, before kicking them over to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Ash!" I turn my head towards the speaker of my name to see Bella being restrained by Jay.

Jess and Raven run over to me and quickly rush out; "WeAreSoSorryHeCameOutOfNo Where!" My eyes turned black as I watched Bella struggle in Jay's grip.

"LET HER GO!" I demand.

"Nope!" Chase replies, throwing something onto the floor. Suddenly my vision is blurred as the room is enveloped in black gas, it fades away and Bella is gone...

Frantically looking around I smash old crates and an old machine, claws elogate as I thrash around scartching walls and breaking windows. I feel a hand on my sholder and turn my gaze to the person. Jess looks at me sympathetically and shakes her head before saying; "We'll get her back." my eyes go back to their normal colour and my claws ettract. I nod curtly and we walk back to my car...

I'll find you Bella.
____________________________________________________________
Bella's POV:

Jay drags me into a truck and throws me in, I hug my legs to my chest as the truck begins to move.

Ash save me!

A few hours later Jay opens the truck door and drags me out towards a shack in the woods. A different woods to where Ash and I met...

Chase smirks at me before taking me out of Jay's grasp and taking me into his own. He drags me into the shack and throws me onto a couch, before speaking."Hey, Bella missed me?" He asks I look at him unable to speak.

"Well, welcome to your new home for a while..." Chase says motioning to the whole shack."This shack is your oyster, you can do anything you want in it, try to escape. I'll find you and kill you.. got it?" He asks, I nod quickly.

"C-chase,w-w-where are we?" I ask.

"My territory, I'm Alpha Chase to everyone here.. so from now on address me as Alpha."

"What's an A-alpha?" I question confused.

"The leader of a pack, your friend Ash is a rogue basically but because his territory is marked, he isn't a rogue where you met him." I nod."Same as before, we will date and also you need to be punished for the next week as you snitched on me." He says raising an eyebrow. I look down at my feet and I can hear the smirk in his voice when he says; "You can sleep for now though, I'll punish you tomorrow goodnight, Bella."

Jay walks me into a room and I glare at him, he just rolls his eyes and walks out. There's a single bed in the middle of the room and I get into it wrapping the thin quilt around me to keep warm...
___________________________________________________________
A/N
I know this is a short chapter- to be exact: 887 words.

But this book is nearly reached it's end just a few more chapters to go!

If youq enjoyed it though...

Please:

Vote & Comment

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Xxx