Eternal

Psalm 111:1-10

Majesty, Honor, Righteousness, Mercy, Justice, Faithfulness, Truth, Holiness, and Eternal are all words used concerning God and His dealings with humans.  All these attributes cause Praises to God from His beneficiaries!  These love gestures identify God to us. In Psalm 111, that we are about to discuss, are good example of His fulfillment of His Love to us.
         So I bring your attention to Psalm 111:1-(NKJV)-
"PRAISE THE LORD!  I WILL PRAISE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART, IN THE ASSEMBLY OF THE UPRIGHT AND IN THE CONGREGATION." 
(What better place to praise God than in the congregation of believers.  This verse means you cannot be private with your praise but need to be a part of believers who worship together.  God adores your praise no matter when, but let it out where others can join in to the Honor of God.)
         In Psalm 111:2-9 we are given 12 reasons why He is worthy of our praise.  (CEB)-
"The works of the Lord are MAGNIFICENT; They are treasured by all who desire them."
(Psalm 92:5; 143:5-"I remember...I meditate...I muse over them."  Muse means "deep meditation."):
    1. "God's deeds are MAJESTIC AND GLORIOUS."
(Now that's worth considering! You can start with creation, salvation, healing, and problems He intervenes in, and there is no end to what He has done or can do!)
    2. "God's RIGHTEOUSNESS stands FOREVER."
(Psalm 145:4-5-I will meditate, praise and declare.)
    3. "God is famous for allHis wondrous works."
(You can spread the fame!)
    4. "The Lord is full of MERCY AND COMPASSION."
(Psalm 86:5-forgiveness and mercy)
    5. "God gives food to those who HONOR Him."
(He provides for His children.)
    6. "God REMEMBERS His COVENANT FOREVER." 
(Psalms 19:1-14; 104:1-35; read them all and if you don't praise Him afterward you do not know My God!)
    7. "God proclaimed His Powerful deeds to His people and gave them what had belonged to other nations."
(Any record of Israel proves this is true from Egypt and on, God gave them treasures.  Exodus 12:35-36)
    8. "God's handiwork is HONESTY AND JUSTICE;"
(Psalm 105:24; 106:5)
    9. "All God's rules are TRUSTWORTHY- They are established ALWAYS AND FOREVER:  They are fulfilled with TRUTH and right doing."
(Psalm 37:3-Trust in the Lord...")
    10. "God sent REDEMPTION for His people;"
    11. "God commanded that His COVENANT last FOREVER."
(Luke 1:72-73)
    12. "HOLY AND AWESOME IS GOD'S NAME!"
(KJV says, "Reverend is His Name"; Luke 1:49, 68)
          These are twelve reasons for appreciation for the works of God.  All twelve are signs of Love and not intended to destroy or punish His people or His followers.  What a glorious God we serve!  I am sold out to Him!
         Psalm 111:10 concludes the short but EXPLOSIVE PRAISE PSALM with (TEV)-
"The way to become wise is to fear the Lord;"
(Fear is awe and respect; Remember!)
"He gives SOUND JUDGMENT to all who obey His commands."
( Whom we respect we listen to and obey, out of love and appreciation.)
         Finally, "HE IS TO BE PRAISED FOREVER!" 
(After all we have read which He does and will do forever!

         ECLESIASTES 12:13-"LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION OF THE WHOLE MATTER: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, FOR THIS IS MAN'S ALL." 

Ecclesiastes 12:1-"REMEMBER NOW YOUR CREATOR IN THE DAYS OF YOUR YOUTH...
(Young people, God has YOU on His mind also.  You are not forgotten!  He will see you through to the end of your days.).

PRAISE HIM!  PRAISE HIM!  PRAISE HIM!

WORSHIP GOD IN HIS HOLINESS!

HE IS TO BE PRAISED FOREVER!

         Next time...