New Song to Sing!

Psalms 149:1-9; 150:1-6

We are now ready to write the last two Psalms of the Bible and the last two Psalms of Praise chapters of "PSALMS IN MY PALMS"!
It has been an interesting journey and, YES, PRAISE HAS TAKEN ON A STRONGER MEANING IN MY OWN HEART,  so I begin by saying, "PRAISE THE LORD!"
         Psalm 149 begins with a call for a new song of praise.  God's blessings are all new every morning and fresh as the dew on the ground daily.  His Spirit is within us and His Mercy surrounds us, bringing a new expression of Praise from our hearts and lips!
(Read Lamentations 3:21-23)  Notice how the old becomes new!  Let your emotions from God reflect His love in you by Praise! 
         So let's begin by reading Psalm 149:1-(CEB)-
"PRAISE THE LORD!  SING A NEW SONG TO THE LORD;  PRAISE HIM IN THE MEETING OF THE FAITHFUL PEOPLE!"
(OK, Lord, here is my new song "fresh every morning.";  Psalms 33:3; 40:3; 144:9; the last two here are David's and we know he faced much adversity, but God and He met with a new song every morning.)
         Psalm 149:2-5-(TLB)- is full of PRAISE-
"O Israel, REJOICE IN YOUR MAKER."
(Psalms 8:3-4; 19:1; 100; 104:1-35)
"O people of Jerusalem, EXULT IN YOUR KING."
(Psalm 93:1-5; Zechariah 9:9)
"PRAISE HIS NAME WITH DANCING, ACCOMPANIED BY DRUMS AND LYRE."
(Psalms 81:1-2; 150:1-6)
"For Jehovah ENJOYS  HIS PEOPLE; He will SAVE THE HUMBLE."
(Psalms 35:27; 132:16)
"LET HIS PEOPLE REJOICE IN HIS HONOR.  LET THEM SING FOR JOY AS THEY LIE UPON THEIR BEDS."
(Job 35:10-the MAKER (CREATOR) GIVES US SONGS.)
         PRAISE AND SONGS!  SONGS AND PRAISE!  Both show reverence to God, our Creator and King! Psalm 149:6-8 switches to the battle scene but retains the PRAISE and SONG! -(NKJV)-
"LET THE HIGH PRAISES OF GOD be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand,"
(Romans 8:35-37; Hebrews 4:12-YOUR weapon against the enemy)
"To execute vengeance on the nations, and punishment on the peoples;"
(Psalm 147:15-18)
"To bind your kings with chain, and their nobles with fetters of iron;"
(Even while in battles their PRAISE TO GOD was important so the enemy would know with whose Name the Israelites came against them.  Usually a cry of the king's name was given in battle; "I come to you in the NAME OF THE LORD OF HOSTS, THE GOD OF THE ARMIES OF ISRAEL, WHOM YOU HAVE DEFIED...FOR THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S."-1Samuel 17:45-47)
         Then in Psalm 149:9-(CEB)-we read-
"Achieving the JUSTICE written against them that will be an honor for all God's faithful people."
(Deuteronomy 7:1-2; 1 Corinthians 6:2)
Then the renowned ending to Psalm 149:9-
"PRAISE THE LORD!"

"Our final Psalm in this category of Praise, which ends the Psalm in the Bible is Psalm 150!  We will call it "PRAISES TO THE END WHICH CONTINUE FOREVER!"
"PRAISE THE LORD!"   Pull out all the stops and take away any limitations that churches sometimes place on worshippers.  GOD IS WORTHY OF THE HIGHEST PRAISE!
("HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LORD GOD OF HOSTS;  THE WHOLE EARTH IS FULL OF HIS GLORY!"-Isaiah 6:3)
         So we begin Psalm 150:1-(TEV)-with-
"PRAISE THE LORD!  PRAISE HIM IN HIS TEMPLE!"
(You are the temple of the Holy Spirit of God-1 Corinthians 3:17; 6:19-20)
"PRAISE HIS STRENGTH IN HEAVEN!"
(Psalms 145:5-6; 148:1-4)
         Psalm 150:2-(NKJV)-
"PRAISE HIM FOR HIS MIGHTY ACTS; PRAISE HIM ACCORDING TO HIS EXCELLENT GREATNESS!"
(Notice the Exclamation points which were placed by the translators at the end of every verse of Psalm 150. Being all about praise, it is an exciting chapter and deserves loud praise uninhibited by man's standards!; Deuteronomy 3:24-Amen!)
         Psalm 150:3-5-(CEB)--deserves our attention also.-
"PRAISE GOD WITH THE BLAST OF THE RAM'S HORN!"
(Quiet!  NO!  LET IT GO!  Use whatever instrument God has blessed you with to PRAISE HIM!)
"PRAISE GOD WITH DRUMS AND DANCE!
PRAISE GOD WITH STRINGS AND PIPE!
PRAISE GOD WITH LOUD CYMBALS!
PRAISE GOD WITH CLASHING CYMBALS!
LET EVERY LIVING THING PRAISE THE LORD!"
(Psalms 33:2-3; 98:4-6;  Sh-sh-sh!  NO! SHOUT, YELL, PLAY LOUDLY, FOR THE ONE WHO DESERVES MORE PRAISE AND GLORY AND HONOR THAN ANY OTHER.  THE LORD GOD, OUR KING, MAKER, SAVIOR AND PROTECTOR!
"PRAISE THE LORD!"
         I hardly know how to close this part of Book 5 on PRAISE as it is so strong within me!  But thank you for following me in this book. 

FOLLOW GOD!

HE NEVER FAILS!

"PRAISE THE LORD!"

AND AGAIN I SAY,

"PRAISE THE LORD!"

Next time in the Prophetic Psalms Book 6...