Horns

The next few days consist of Jungkook's workmates teasing about the hickeys on his neck. He ignores them, for the most part, but it's difficult because every time they poke fun at them it just reminds him of Jimin.

Of Jimin kissing him.

Of Jimin grinding his cock against his.

Of Jimin on his knees.

Of Jimin sucking—

And he ends up in the bathroom every damn time, slamming the lock down and jerking off to the memory of Jimin's mouth on him. That hot, wet warmth behind those perfect lips.

And Jungkook comes hard and fast without fail each time.

He had stopped following Jimin after that night. He would speed by and Jungkook would just let him go, afraid of being drawn in, of the temptation taking over and pulling him to his knees this time. There's already enough guilt associated with just not doing his job properly and letting Jimin off.

Not doing his job properly and getting Jimin off just eats away at his very soul. He became a cop to do good, not to face fuck some pretty street racer on the side of the road and continue to let him terrorize the streets.

No, Jungkook will not fall under Jimin's spell again.

(Jimin begs to differ.)

After the third day of Jungkook not pining after him, not chasing him down the highway just to talk, Jimin decides it's enough. He didn't just give that asshole the best head he's ever had to be ignored.

Jimin doesn't consider himself an attention seeker—not in the grand scheme of things—but when he finds someone whose attention he doeswant he'll be damned if he doesn't get it.

Luckily, Jimin paid attention whenever Jungkook was around, gleaning whatever information he could off of the cop's car and badge and clinging onto any hints in his words. He knows exactly where Jungkook works.

So Jimin waltzes through the police station, mostly unnoticed, careful not to make eye contact with anyone. He can see the familiar form of Jeon Jungkook across the way, head bowed over a file as he disappears down a hallway.

An empty hallway. Alone. Well out of sight of everyone else.

Another wicked smirk plays across Jimin's face.

Jungkook sighs as he shoves another file back into place, jostling the entire cabinet around as he tries to fit it in. They really need a better filing system in this shit hole.

He slams the drawer shut, jimmying it around a bit until it finally shuts all the way, then sneaks a glance at his phone as he turns to leave the room again.

"Hello, officer."

Jungkook nearly jumps out of his skin, his back hitting the filing cabinet and his phone hitting the floor as he stumbles. His hand claps over his heart as his eyes land on a grinning Jimin, closing the door and leaning back on it. "Holy fuck," Jungkook breathes out. "Jesus, what are you doing here?"

"You're so dramatic. And honestly, haven't you figured out by now that my name is Jimin, not Jesus?" Jimin chuckles, and it's a sound that's both beautiful and terrifying at the same time. It sends a little thrill down Jungkook's spine and all he can think of is what happened between them just a few nights ago. "I'm hurt, Jeon. I thought you'd be more excited to see me."

"You can't be here," Jungkook says as Jimin crosses the room, sliding onto a desk in front of him. He props one foot up on a chair and it takes all of Jungkook's willpower to keep his eyes locked with Jimin's when the other uses his new position to shamelessly spread his legs.