Chapter 6

Ok so before you read this chapter just know that I don't like to write swear words so if there's some place that might seem like a good place to have one I'm not going to put it in.

Around noon Kara was up and moving completely healed and wanting to talk to Oliver about what he said. Except Oliver was no where to be found.

"Hey have you guys seen Oliver?" Kara asks after searching for him.

"No I thought he was just in the bunk room." Alex says looking up from her work.

"I already checked there, he wasn't there." Kara said getting more and more discouraged.

Suddenly Winn chips in "Hey I would go check the alien bar."

"Ok thanks Winn." Kara suddenly perks up.

***
At the alien bar Kara is looking around seeing if she can find Oliver, and spots him sitting in one of the booths away from the crowd.

"Hey didn't expect you to be a noon drinker," Kara says taking a seat across from him.

"No It's just water," Oliver says back smiling, "what do you need?"

Kara bit her lip she didn't want to say it in a place this crowded so she asked, "can we go somewhere more... private?"

***

Oliver nodded and they headed out of the alien bar and down the streets of National City.

The two found a park and sat on one of the many benches and Oliver asked, "what did you want to talk to me about out here?"

Kara looked down embarrassed, she didn't know it would be this hard to talk to him about this, "Um.. Uh this is kind of hard to ask, but did you mean what you said?" She said looking up, her blue eyes meeting his green ones.

Oliver just stared at her confused on what she was asking, "What do you mean?" Oliver said trying to figure out what she meant.

Kara took a deep breath and finally said, "Did you mean what you said about you loving me?"

Now it was Oliver's turn to be embarrassed, he knew she would ask eventually, but he didn't expect it so soon.

Oliver replied without fault, "Yes I did. I meant what I said about me loving you. And I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way. It was way out of line for me to say..."

Kara cut him off and said, "Oliver don't worry about it I feel the same way, I just didn't feel confident enough about saying it."

Oliver sighed in relief and told her, "Thank goodness I was so worried that you were gonna hate me for it."

Kara smiled brightly at him and told him, "I could never hate you Oliver, even if you put me on the sidelines against the dominators. I might have been mad at you, but I could never hate you."

Oliver then looked down sheepishly and told her, "I'm still sorry about that, it's just we were going up against a big threat and I didn't really know you, so I felt the right choice was to sit you out."

Kara smirked at him and said, "Yea and then when I saved you from falling off a building you knew that I was trustworthy."

"Yea I guess that's true." Oliver said reaching up to scratch his head.

Oliver then reached up and grabbed her hand surprising Kara a bit before she grabbed his back.

***

The two sat there on the bench, hand in hand for what felt like hours before they finally decided to head back to the DEO.

"Hey we should probably be heading back to the DEO. We've been gone a long time." Kara said to Oliver while getting up.

Oliver looked at his watch, getting up off the bench too, and then agreed with her, "Yea they probably think we got kidnapped or something."

Kara scoffed and said, "Yea maybe you, but they know I can fend for myself. So they probably think I'm looking for you because you were careless enough to get yourself kidnapped."

Oliver didn't reply just grabbed her hand and led her down the street towards the DEO, because he knew she was probably right.

Once they got to the DEO Winn wolf whistled at them, the two not realizing they were still holding hands.

Kara glared at him, eyes lighting up red, Winn instantly putting his hands up in surrender.

"Hey I'm not making fun of you guys I totally support it." Winn said deciding to hide behind his chair.

Kara then returned her eyes back to normal and the two walked towards to the big table in the middle of the DEO.

"Hey J'onn before you say anything this isn't a coworker so you can't make me attend the sexual harassment seminar again." Kara said once she saw J'onn step up to the table.

Alex started chuckling and said, "well for how much fun it was watching Kara beat up Mon el in training, I have to agree with her sir."

J'onn just nodded at the two and told Kara, "well I wasn't going to say anything about that, but since you brought it up I suppose you're right. You get of the hook this time."

Kara then smiles triumphantly and Alex and Winn just laugh.

"Ok for how fun this is, we need to focus on the more pressing matter. CADMUS." J'onn said.

Kara shuddered and Oliver squeezed her hand.

J'onn continued, "What information do you have so far Agent Schott?"

Winn turned around and answered, "Nothing so far, they've been pretty quiet, but I will let you know if I find anything."

J'onn nodded and walked away morning to Oliver to follow him.

After Oliver had followed J'onn Alex walked up to Kara and almost started laughing, "really Kara you had to choose Oliver Queen? Out of all the people you could've chosen. You chose him?"

"Yes well he actually liked me first so technically I didn't really choose him he chose me." Kara said.

"Ok well do I need to give him the talk about if he hurts you I'll hurt him?" Alex asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh Alex please don't." Kara said worried what Alex would say or do.

"No promises," Alex says in a sing song voice walking away.

Kara then groans and hangs her head in annoyance.

"Hey I wouldn't worry, I feel he's the right choice for you," Winn says to Kara.

"Thanks Winn I think he is too," Kara says happy that her best friend supports her relationship.

Winn nods and turns around to continue looking for signs of CADMUS as Kara just sits there waiting for Oliver to come back.

Okay next chapter I will give you the conversation between J'onn and Oliver. Thanks for reading this chapter. Word count: 1139