Chapter 11

Alex sat there for what felt like ever, just waiting for her little sister to wake up. Before she did though two men came in and dragged her out of the cell.

"What're you going to do with her?" Alex asks, gripping the bars tightly.

Instead of answering the men just continued to drag her out of the cell, leaving the room and slamming the door shut.

Kara was then brought to a different room. Lillian not wanting the two sisters to have a chance to talk to each other before she layed out her plans.

As Kara was chained to the wall, the overhead lights turned on giving off a soft lime green light.

Kara's eyelids soon fluttered and she hissed in pain as soon as she felt the wound in her shoulder, worsened from her arms being suspended.

Kara sat there in that cell for over an hour before the door finally opened and Oliver walked in, releasing her from her chains.

Without having anything to hold her up, and having very little strength Kara fell to the ground. Oliver then hoisted her up, telling her to walk, she did as she was told until they came to a door and Oliver told her to stop. She did and walked through when he said to.

As soon as Kara walked through the door she knew something bad was gonna happen. There was a table in the middle with restraints on it, while Lillian stood off to the side, a table with supplies right next to her. Also there were three other guards in the room.

"Get her on the table," Lillian commanded, sounding almost bored.

Oliver then grabbed Kara by the arms and started dragging her towards the table.

Kara fought against him and tried to break out of his grasp, trying to attack him any way she knew to in this situation.

Oliver not phased by her attacks lifts her up and slams her back down onto the metal table, knocking the wind out of her.

In a last attempt she punches out with her hand and hits Oliver in the wrist and he winces, but doesn't let up. By now other guards have come to help him.

One of them grabs her by the ankles as another grabs her by the shoulders, digging into the wound. Kara moans in pain and stops struggling as Oliver tightens restraints around her wrists and ankles.

"Oliver why are you doing this?" Kara asks turning her head to face him.

"I'm doing this as payback for what you did to me," Oliver spat back at her.

Kara was going to ask him what he was talking about, but before she could two guards walked in holding Alex, almost instantly the two made eye contact.

Alex tried to run to Kara, but the guards held her back.

"Are you okay?" Kara asks noticing the slight limp Alex had.

"I'm fine," Alex replies.

"Liar," Kara smirks.

"Right back at you," Alex smiles, even in the worst moments the two sisters can always make each other smile.

"Enough!" Lillian shouts tired of the two sisters joking around. "Rather than waste any more time, Ms. Danvers," Lillian then grabs a syringe off of the table, "in a few seconds I will inject your dear beloved sister. Unless you give me the location of the DEO."

Kara speaks up before Alex can, making the decision for her, "Alex don't do it. Don't give her anything, whatever it is I can take it."

Alex bit her lip not wanting to give up the location, but not wanting whatever Lillian was gonna do to Kara, "I know you can," Alex says her eyes brimming with tears.

"Where is the location of the DEO?" Lillian asks Alex, stepping closer to Kara.

Alex didn't reply, she knew Kara was tough, and Kara had already made up her mind for her.

Lillian then inserted the needle into Kara's neck. Almost immediately Kara was brought into a hallucination.

It started slowly with Kara on the table with Alex there, but there was one major difference about it besides the fact that Lillian and the guards were gone. Alex was on her knees, with Winn right next to her, as a gun was being put up to his temple.

Kara started shouting at the man who was holding the gun, who Kara soon realized was Oliver. She screamed at him to stop while trying to break free of her restraints. Unable to as she didn't have her powers.

Tears were streaming down her face at this point, her screaming seemed pointless as she saw Oliver's finger tighten around the trigger before... Bang! Kara felt as though she had just been stabbed.

Kara's world seemed to stop as she saw Winn slump on the ground with blood spewing out of the wound. Oliver then put the gun up to Alex's head as Alex says to Kara, "I love you Kara," right before Oliver pulls the trigger. Bang! Kara now felt like she couldn't breathe as she saw her sister and best friend both die in front of her. Both at the hands of the man she loves or loved.

Kara continued to try and fight against the restraints, her muscles all clenching as her back arches up off the table, as Oliver then smiled in satisfaction and brought the gun up to his own head and fired again, his body hitting the ground with a thud.

Kara screamed even louder as she just witnessed the murder/suicide between the three people she loved most in this world.

She screamed until she felt she had nothing left and at this point she didn't. She felt as if her heart had been ripped out of her chest, that she was dying along with them, she had lost her whole world again.

She couldn't save them, she was powerless, the people she cared for most in this world died because she couldn't save them.

Kara then soon feels another needle in her neck as she feels her heart finally start to slow down. She doesn't want to open her eyes worried for what she might see, as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"Let me go," she hears Alex say as she finally opens her eyes, "the only way I'll tell you is if you let me go."

I'm gonna be mean and end it there. Thank you for wasting your time reading this I hope you enjoyed it. And I do not promote suicide or murder in any way. And I know Oliver knows the location of the DEO so he could've just told Lillian, but that kind of goes against what I'm writing so I'm just gonna say he would never give that information to her. Word count: 1135