Chapter 16

I didn't plan on this chapter going this way (I think I say this every chapter to be completely honest), but I needed a way to make it so I could start publishing my other story.

Oliver decided to patrol the city today before heading back to the DEO.

Once he walks into the DEO he instinctively head towards the med bay.

"What're you doing?" Kara asks stepping out of the med bay, as Oliver takes her hand.

"Don't you think it's time for everybody here to know that we're a couple?" Oliver asks pulling her closer to him.

"I guess, but is this really the right time? I mean my cousin is coming today," Kara asks as Oliver puts his arm across her shoulders.

"That makes it even better. Don't worry Kara," Oliver says, kissing her on the top of the head.

A huge gust of wind blows through the DEO, silencing everyone as Superman stands on the balcony.

"Clark!" Kara yells as she runs over to hug him.

"Hey cuz," Clark hugs her back.

"I'm so glad you could make it."

Kara let's go of him as he looks around, waving at all the agents. His eyes lock onto Oliver, still in his Green Arrow attire.

"Who are you Robin hood?" Clark asks, standing in front of Oliver.

"Clark," Kara says worried on where this conversation was going.

Oliver had been called Robin hood plenty of times so he didn't react. "It's Green Arrow, but you could call me that if you really want to."

Kara slightly smiles as Clark extends his hand towards Oliver who shakes it.

"Hey Clark he's actually a hero, from another universe," Kara says, walking over to Oliver's side.

Clark didn't seem surprised by this however. "That's why I've never seen you before."

Clark chuckles before turning to Kara, "Kara I need your help."

"With what?"

"There's a villain in Metropolis who's been evading me for months." Clark says, looking to see if anyone was looking.

"Why didn't you call earlier?" Kara asks him, scrunching her eyebrows in confusion.

"I wasn't ready. I thought I could catch them by myself."

Kara puts her hand on his shoulder. "Of course I will help. Just as long as Oliver can come too."

"Of course he can come. Thank you Kara."

Kara smiles brightly at him before turning to Oliver and grabbing his hand as Clark just stares at the two, confused.

"Everyone I have something to say," Kara says while standing at the top of the stairs. "It probably won't come as a surprise to you, but me and Oliver are officially a couple."

The DEO breaks out into applause as Alex goes up and puts her arm across Kara's shoulder. "About time you said that."

Kara laughs and Clark is the next to come up. "Congratulations Kara."

"Thanks Clark."

After everyone had settled down and went back to work J'onn calls Kara, Oliver, and Clark over to the table in the center of the DEO. "Ok we're looking at an arson on Thomas Square. It's abandoned so you don't have to worry about civilians.