~6~

You moaned as he lapped at your dripping core.

He flicked his tongue over your clit at a quick pace and you entangled your hands in his hair.

"Ahh jin" you moaned as he did wonders.

Jin sucked and licked on your folds and you were starting to become a moaning mess.

He made eye contact with you and then winked, making you feel weak.

Then suddenly, he slid his tongue in your entrance without warning and you felt your walls clench around his tongue as he thrusted in and out of you.

"Oh fuck jin ahh " you moaned.

You pushed his head down and made his tongue go deeper inside of you.

You were in pure bliss as you felt his tongue rub up against your walls over and over again.

You gasped when you felt your stomach tighten, letting you know that you were about our release.

"Jin I'm gonna cum" you moaned.

"Cum baby"

You came and then he licked you clean, making you moan a bit more.

He got up and then licked his lips.

"Let's stop for now baby girl"

Despite being a bit frustrated you nodded, he was able to tell you what to do for the rest of the week.

You sighed and put your clothes back on as he did the same.

"I think I should head home, it's getting late and I have to work tomorrow " you said.

"Alright" he said.

He kisses you on the lips and then you put your stuff on the leave.

He waved at you as you drove off and once you were out of his sight you screamed.

"Oh. My. Jisoos. I'm his girlfriend and we gave oral!! OMG" you squealed on the way home.

"This has to be like the best day of ma life! "

You arrived at your house and then headed in.

You took a shower and then headed off to bed afterwards, a smile still playing at your lips.