~32~

Y/N POV

Once I released, he licked me clean earning a few extra moans.He then stood up and smirked at me before getting on top of me.

He aligned his tip with my entrance and then connected his lips with mine as he pushed himself inside of me.

I moaned into the kiss as he started moving in and out of me,thrusting at a quick pace.
He broke the kiss and started moaning in my ear.

"Ahh you feel so good" he moaned.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and entangled my hands in his hair,making him let out a groan.

He started sucking on my neck and i moaned out at the feeling.

"Ahh Jin~" I moaned out.

He increased the pace and all you heard in the room was skin slapping,and our pleasure filled moans and groans .

"Ahh more" i moaned out.

My breathing increased as he lifted my leg over his shoulder ànd hit my g-spot perfectly.

"Oh my god right there!" I screamed out.

He kept hitting that spot and I was in pure bliss.I tugged on his hair harshly as he got rougher with each thrust.

I felt that familiar knot in my stomach and I knew that I was approaching my climax.

"Jin I-I'm close~" I moaned out.

"Me too baby girl" he said .

I could feel that he was close because I felt his dick twitch inside of me.

With a few more thrusts, I came all over his dick and then he continued to thrust into me.

He started rubbing my now sensitive clit as he continued to thrust into me.

"Oh fuck!" He said shooting his warm seed inside of me.

I moaned out at the feeling and he quickly pulled out.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!"  He said

"Its fine,I want this with you" I said with a smile

He smiled back at me and then took me in his embrace ,then we both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.