~8~

You laughed nervously as Jin continued to glare at Jungkook, and he didn't hesitate to return the gesture.

"So,how has life been?" You asked to no one in particular.

"Good, well that is until he came " Jin said scowling at Jungkook.

He rolled his eyes and continued to glare back.

"Don't worry,im pretty sure thats how a lot of people feel about you" jungkook retorted.

"Oh jisoos" You said puttting your head in your hands.

"Oh really?  How about you go back home to your mom you fetus"

Jungkook gasped and then spoke up once again.

"How dare you?!"

He was about to jump over the table and lunge at Jin but you had held him back from doing so.

"Umm, how about we talk later,ok Jin?" you had asked in hopes of trying to avoid any bad situation.

"Sure "

You smiled and then grabbed Jungkook by the arm and dragged him away from the man he wanted to attack.

Once you were both far enough and outside you let him go and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Are you done being dramatic now?" you asked.

"Yes" he sighed.

"Good"

--

Your shift was finally over and you were currently packing everything up to get ready and go home.

You felt a presence behind you so you turned around and saw jin.

"Hey" you greeted.

"Hey,wanna head out and get some dinner with me later?"he asked.

You thought for a moment before nodding your head and he smiled.

"I'll pick you up at 7 then"

"Alright" you said.

He walked away and then you made sure you had everything before heading in home.

Once the drive there you started to think to yourself.

Is this a date?  Or are we just really 'hanging out '?

You shrugged off your thoughts and pulled into your driveway and going in your house to get ready for your 'date'.