~11~

Y/n pov

"Please Jin,please make me cum with your tongue" I begged,desperate for my release.

"As you wish baby"

He continued to lap at my core and I arched my back in pleasure

He locked eye contact with me and I moaned at the lustful gaze he was giving me

I gasped when he slid his tongue in my hole and started tongue fucking me.

I started tugging on his hair once more and then he hummed,the vibrations sending me waves of pleasure.

I bucked my hips in pleasure and then I felt that familiar knot in my stomach

"Jin I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Cum for me baby" he said huskily.

That pushed me to the edge and I came, he licked me clean with his skillful tongue and then got up.

He got on top of me and slid himself in my hole, making the both of us moan.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer, making his dick go deeper.

"Ahh jin" I moaned.

He started sucking on my neck, leaving a few love bites and I was a moaning mess.

He rubbed onto my clit, making me feel more pleasure as he pounded into me like there was no tomorrow.

"Baby you feel so good wrapped around my dick" he groaned in my ear.

I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

Our tongues danced in each others mouths and all you could hear in the room was the wet noises from our kisses, and the skin slapping with the occasional moan.

We broke away from the kiss for air and then he lifted my leg over his shoulder to get a better angle.

"Oh yes right there!" I moaned when he hit my g-spot.

He kept hitting that spot and I was in pure ecstasy.

I felt my stomach tighten again and I knew that I was close.

"I'm close" I breathed out.

"Me too"

With a few more thrusts, I came all over his dick and he pulled out and rubbed my clit to help me ride out my high.

He then jerked himself off and came on my breasts and stomach.

He laid down beside me and then I ended up drifting off to sleep in his arms.