~12~

(The Next Day)

Y/n pov

The sun shined onto my face and I blinked to adjust to the light.

Jin's arms were around me and I peeled them off of me to go to the bathroom and retrieve my clothes.

I heard him groan and then I looked over to see that he was now sitting up,rubbing his eyes to wake up a bit more.

"Morning" he said in a groggy voice.

"Good morning" I said

I checked the time and date and then I saw that it was my day off.

I put on my clothes and then looked over at jin, who had a confused look on his face.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home, I need to shower and get some more clothes" I said sliding on my dress.

He nodded his head and then slumped back down in the bed and I headed downstairs.

I grabbed all of my things and then headed on home to shower and change.

~•~•~•~•

After I had showered and changed into some clean and comfortable clothes, I put my hair into a ponytail and decided to go with the natural look for the day.

I put on my timberlands and then decided to go to the convenience store to get some snacks before heading back to Jin's place.

I grabbed some chips, ice cream, candy, cookies, and some drinks.

After that I paid for everything and then ordered a pizza before I drove back to his house.

Since I knew the door was unlocked, I walked in to see that everything was the same since I left.

I kicked my shoes off of my feet and then that's when I noticed something.

There was a pair of heels.

I put the bags down and then tip toed upstairs.

I peeked into his bedroom and then saw some woman sitting on his lap, and the two of them were making out.

I felt my heart clench at the sight and tears started brimming in my eyes.

Was I just a toy to him?