~24~

Y/N POV

The plane finally arrived in Florida and I was starting to have mixed emotions.

I was scared, nervous, excited all at the same time.

I wasn't worried about my English, I was fluent and I knew I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

As I exited the airport, I saw someone holding up a sign that was meant for me

Welcome to America Ms.L/N!!

I smiled at the sign and walked over towards the woman who was holding it. When I did a double take I realized that she wasnt American, she looked Asian as well.

"It's nice to meet you Y/N! I will be your assistant" She said in English.

"It's nice to meet you too.. " I said trailing off because I didn't know her name.

"Oh! My name is Mikasa" She said.

"Now come on, lets get you to your new home. And then I'll show to u around at the company" She said and I nodded my head.

--

After all of the walking and everything I started to get tired.

Mikasa noticed and then stopped the little tour.

"Oh you must be tired, let's get you back home. We can finish up the tour tomorrow. " She said.

"Thank you" I said. She nodded and then took me home.

~At the apartment

"Everything was already moved here so everything is set up" She said unlocking the door.

"Welcome to your new home" She said and I looked around, liking how they set up everything.

"Here's my number just in case you need anything. " She said handing it to me.

"Umm, work starts at 7:30am so I'll be here at 7 to pick you up" She said and I nodded in understanding.
"Thanks again" I said.

"No problem" She said smiling before walking out.

I walked upstairs but then the door opened again.

"Sorry, I forgot to give you your keys haha" She said handing them to me.

I chuckled and took them and she left again.

I walked up to my room ad plopped down on the bed.

Pretty soon sleep consumed me with Jin on my mind.