~34~

-Three weeks later-

Y/N POV

After what happened three weeks ago I was eager to find out if I was pregnant or not.

I did some research and it said that you should be able to tell at a week or more.

I went to the nearest drug store full of curiosity.

I greeted one of the workers as I entered and them went to the women's aisle.

I saw the pads and tampons, but I was still looking for the tests.

I sighed, about to give up but I saw it right on front of me.

I smiled and then grabbed it before getting a few snacks.

I paid the total amount and then walked out of the store with the bag in my hand.

--

My heart was a racing mess as I walked in the house

I put the bag of snacks on the counter and I pulled out the box of pregnancy tests before heading to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and then read the instructions.

"Alright, that seems easy enough" I said to myself.

I then grabbed one of them and peed on the test.

I checked the box and I saw that I had to wait about two minutes.

I looked around as I took deep  breaths. To say I was nervous was an understatement.

I was scared out of my mind.

I thought about how much my life would change if this test came out positive, how my relationship with Jin would change.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that the two minutes were up.

I took a deep breath and looked at the test.

Negative

"What? " I asked.

I took another test and it ended up saying the same thing.

Negative

I felt tears brimming on my eyes and I just cleaned myself up before washing my hands.

"What are the results babe? " I heard Jin ask on the other side of the door.

I walked over and opened the door to see him with an anxious look on his face.

"N-Negative"