~16~

Jin drove over to your house in attempts to apologize again.

He knocked on your door and waited patiently for you to open the door.

But once you did he raised his brows in confusion.

"Jiiiin!! " You slurred crashing against him, he assumed you tried hugging him because of the way you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"A-Are you drunk?? " He asked when you tried kissing him.

"Yeah hehe" You giggled.

"Why are you drinking? You have work tomorrow and you aren't going to be feeling well" Jin scolded as he walked in your house.

You closed the door behind him and then pouted.

"It's your fault I did it in the first placeu! " You hiccuped.

Jin widened his eyes at your reply and he was shocked when he saw that you were tearing up.

"Y-You don't love me! You just played with me! I guess I wasn't good enough for you so you went along with another girl" You sobbed.

He reached his arm out to wipe the tears away but you slapped it away in disgust.

"Don't touch my faceu!"

He put his hands up in surrender before speaking up.

"Y/n I'm sorry, that was my ex and she threw herself on me. I-I'm sorry"

You scoffed and walked away-well stumbled, but he just simply walked after you.

"Leave me alone"

"I'm sorry! "

You continued to walk away and he moved a bit faster to catch up to you.

"Y/N stop"

You scoffed and turned around pointing at his face as you yelled at him.

"You don't get to tell me what to do! You never will! So just leave me alone already"

You started to walk off again but instead he grabbed you by your wrist.

You turned around furious

"What do you want no-"

Cutting you off, Jin smashed his lips against yours.