~14~

(The Next Day)

You walked in the room of the photoshoot, you didn't feel like talking to anybody or having any interactions with anyone.

You set up your camera without a care in the world and then told the models what to do for the concept.

After you took a few pictures it was time for them to take a quick break while you sent the photos off to where it was needed.

You then cleaned off the camera lenses and everything just as Jin walked in.

"Hey y/n! " He greeted cheerfully as if nothing was wrong between the two of you.

But being in the mood you were in, you ignored him and continued to do what you were doing.

You felt the models whispering and questioning your behavior.

You couldn't exactly blame them, you always replied to a greeting cheerfully or you would have at least nodded in acknowledgement.

In the corner of your eye you saw Jin frowning at you but nonetheless continued to pass by.

"Alright, breaks over we need to finish this" You replied standing up and dusting yourself off.

The rest nodded and then got back into position after their makeup and hair was fixed.

---

It was finally lunch time and you were in your favorite cafe, taking a seat by the window to enjoy the view.

As you sipped on your drink and grabbed a fry, someone had took a seat across from you.

You looked up just to see that it was Jin, and you rolled your eyes and continued eating as if he wasnt there.

"Y/N how long are you going to ignore me? " He asked reaching out to grab your free hand.

You smacked his hand away and then took another sip of your drink, making him sigh.

"I'm sorry ok? " He said.

"Are you really? Or are you sorry because I found out? " You asked raising a brow.

You 'tsked' when he didn't reply and then you grabbed your food before leaving him sitting there alone.