Chapter 4

Present Day

With another atomic POOF; Timmy, Chloe, Cosmo, Wanda, Sparky, and Nacey arrived in Fairy World. Jorgen was waiting for them, looking pale.

"What's with you?" Nacey asked, sounding concerned.

"What's with me?! How do you not know?! Anti-Cosmo has been spotted!" Jorgen told them, freaking out a bit.

Cosmo, Wanda, Sparky, Nacey, and Timmy all gasped. Chloe was the only one that didn't react.

She asked, blinking in confusion, "Wait, as in Cosmo's anti-fairy counterpart? Why is that a problem?"

Cosmo grabbed her shirt as he pulled her towards him and answered, "Are you kidding me? He solved the riddle of the missing pink jelly!"

Wanda added, having Cosmo put Chloe down, "And he is the commander of the anti-fairies."

Chloe questioned, "But that's Jorgen's job here, right? Wouldn't it be Anti-Jorgen's job there?"

Nacey corrected, "Actually, since Anti-Jorgen is a bit of a wuss, it makes more sense to have Anti-Cosmo in charge."

"Let's be thankful you don't have an evil counterpart, Nance." Jorgen slightly teased.

"Must agree on that one." Nacey agreed.

Chloe turned to Timmy, whom seemed so far away and asked, "Are you okay, bro?"

Timmy turned to Chloe before answering, "I can't shake this uneasy feeling. The last time I saw Anti-Cosmo was when we first dealt with Foop, when I was 12. Three months after the Darkness battle. I was expecting for him to come after me when I turned 13. Anti-fairies believe that to be a lucky number and since he wanted me as his anti-fairy godchild, I was on edge that whole year. Even after I got Sparky."

Sparky attested, "I can agree to that. He hid under the bed everytime he heard the floor creaking."

Cosmo and Wanda both nodded in agreement to Sparky's statement.

Chloe asked, "So if he did get you on your 13th birthday, what would that accomplish? Your just an average kid that no one understands."

Timmy honestly answered, "I don't know... I don't know why he wants me now...two years before we are supposed to lose Cosmo and Wanda."

Nacey shrugged as she stated, "Guess we have to find out."

"Help me double security?" Jorgen asked the English beauty.

Before she could answer, Timmy got in between them.

"Hold on, that might not be in our best interest..." Timmy stated.

"How's that sport?" Wanda asked, concerned.

Timmy explained, "I think if we double security, it would signal to Anti-Cosmo that we are onto him. I think it is best to let things go as natural as possible."

"In hopes that he will slip up?" Chloe guessed.

"Well, I don't think he'll slip up but it will give us a chance to figure out his plan." Timmy replied.

"I'm game with that." Sparky agreed.

Everyone agreed, minus Cosmo. They all looked at the green haired fairy, whom had a 5SD in his hand, playing an addictive game. He saw that everyone was staring at him.

He looked at them and stated, "What? I got to tame 'em all!"

...

Timmy took Chloe to a restaurant in Fairy World, where he explained all of the times he took down Anti-Cosmo. Cosmo and Wanda decided to go visit Poof. Sparky was chewing on his favorite chew toy, sitting on the floor. Chloe was looking at the picture that Timmy had pulled up on his cell.

She asked, "I just don't understand it...how could he go under the radar for so long?"

Timmy answered, "We do live in a multi-verse, sis. He could've gone to a dimension far away after Anti-Wanda was locked away inAbacatraz."

She questioned, "Like Gravity Falls?"

Timmy nodded in acknowledgement and explained further, "That one and more."

He paused for a minute before he made a long face. This caught Chloe's attention real quick. Sparky kept tugging on his chew toy, making the thing ring. Chloe knew that face Timmy was making. She knew it was a secret but she had to make sure that she was on the same page as Timmy.

Chloe decided to a chance and asked, "Are you worried about Doc?"

...

"I have one thing to tell you kid: whatever you do, make sure that you meet Doc."

Those words rang in Timmy's ears ever since his older self from a Vicky ruled timeline disappeared. He didn't know what those words meant until after...that day. Timmy had told Cosmo and Wanda to take the week off. Cosmo and Wanda were both surprised by this but they left, worried about Timmy.

Timmy still couldn't believe Jorgen would do that to him... Would everyone be better off without him? Those thoughts were running through his head as Vicky was torturing him one afternoon. Timmy didn't care anymore. He lost all will to live. He was ready to throw it all away when...

"LET THAT BOY GO, NOW!"

Timmy's eyes opened as he saw an older gentleman standing in the doorway of the house. Timmy saw his long gray hair, his brown eyes, wearing a blue undershirt, a brown sweater vest, a white lab coat, blue jeans, and black shoes. He was about the same age as Pappy. Timmy wasn't hopeful that the old man could help him, he was just willing to throw it away. But he wasn't going to let the old man get hurt because of him.

"No, save yourself!" Timmy begged.

The man didn't move as his eyes narrow at Vicky and stated, "No! You need my help. Especially getting rid of this witch."

"Witch? Excuse me? My name is Vicky!" She hissed.

The old man replied, "And my name is Doctor Emmett Brown. But my friends call me Doc."

That's when time around Timmy stopped. Was this the Doc that his future self was referring to? But he was Pappy's age... How could his future self known about him? Before he could finish his thoughts, Doc had sent Vicky packing as he ran over to Timmy, freeing him from his straightjacket.

"You shouldn't have done that..." Timmy whispered, depressed.

"Everyone has a chance to live, sport." Doc stated, as he knelt down to Timmy's eye level and placing his hand on Timmy's shoulder. He added, "No matter what anyone says about you."

"Even if someone tells you that the world would be better without Timmy Turner?" Timmy asked, a bit sadly.

Doc's eyes instantly lit up, capturing Timmy's attention. Timmy raised an eyebrow as Doc placed both his hands on his lap.

He questioned, smiling, "You are Terrance's son, aren't you?"

Timmy's eyes widen in complete shock as he answered, asking his own question, "How'd you know my Dad?"

"Because he is my nephew." Doc answered, firmly. He added, "And that means that you are my great nephew, Timmy."

Timmy didn't know whether to faint or drop his jaw in awe. Apparently he decided to faint as Doc saw the tiny child going to the ground in a huff. Doc caught him, a bit perplexed. That...was not what he expected.

...

Wishmaker1028: Well, this was a rather interesting chapter. Not only is Anti-Cosmo back but we learn how Timmy met Doc. Oh, and cookies go to the first person that identifies the Pokémon reference in this chapter. Anyways, please read and review! And always think outside of the box!