Chapter 19

The Homecoming was finally over. Poof was asleep on the couch with Rose's head on his shoulder and a blanket covering them. Since it was the weekend, Cosmo and Wanda decided to let the kids sleep. Sparky was near them, sitting by the window. The fairy dog was quiet again, thinking of better days.

Wanda went over to him, petting him a bit. Sparky wagged his tail, giving Wanda a small sad smile. Wanda returned the smile. She knew whom the fairy dog was thinking of. She was thinking of him too.

Wanda floated to the sewing room. Since living back in their house, Wanda decided to try her hand at sewing. Though she wasn't the best at it, it often helped her get her mind off of Timmy.

But today wasn't one of those days. The sadness lingered around her. She sighed sadly, looking up at a photo. It was of her, Cosmo, Poof, a random cow, and Timmy. Wanda remembered that day very well.

She remembered how touched Timmy was to be apart of a family. It was something he wanted ever since they were assigned to Timmy. Wanda had hoped that as Timmy entered his teenaged years, his parents would come around so that they could leave their duties when he was 18.

Sadly, when the Turner's adopted Chloe, things became apparent that it wasn't meant to be. Wanda waved her wand and with a poof, a magic mirror appeared in her hand.

She closed her eyes, focusing her energy. The image changed from her reflection to the sights of Dimmsdale. Wanda half smiled as the image went to a small modest home.

Inside was an older Chloe. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a beautiful ponytail, had tired sapphire eyes, freckles on her face, wearing a beautiful gold wedding band on her hand, a yellow short sleeved blouse with blue trim on it, blue jeans, and white sneakers.

She was cleaning her house, the house she and Remy owned together. Speaking of Remy, he had entered the house. Remy had short length blonde hair, tired green eyes hidden behind glasses, wearing a gold band on his hand, a dark blue short sleeved shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers.

It was strange not to see Remy in his fancy clothes but since he had started his own business, running a bread and breakfast outside of town. He had refused to inherit his parents legacy and made his own. He kissed his wife's cheek, making Chloe smile.

"Good to see you, Remy." Chloe stated, happily.

"Always good to see my wife." Remy replied.

Chloe took his hands gently and placed them onto her stomach. Remy looked at it and then at her, in a bit of shock.

She corrected, "Wife and baby."

Wanda nearly squealed in happiness as Remy's eyes flew open.

He stammered, "S - should you be standing?! You s - should sit down!"

Chloe giggled as she felt Remy picking her up bridal style. She nearly snorted from laughter.

She replied, "Remy, calm down. I'm fine. It's not like the baby is due tomorrow."

Remy put her down gently and responded, "Sorry, I'm just so excited. We have been waiting for so long."

Chloe nodded in agreement as she told him, "Yes, I know."

Remy asked, "Have you told Trixie yet?"

Chloe nodded as she answered, "Yeah, she was here awhile ago. I had told her my news and she nearly fainted on me."

Remy rubbed his cheek and stated, "You too have become like sisters since Timmy's disappearance." He saw Chloe's smile turn into a small sad frown. He hugged her and whispered, "I miss him too..."

Chloe returned the hug as she whispered back, "I just want to know what happened to him..."

Remy nodded in understanding. Chloe and Remy had been married five years. They had a lot of ups and downs but they had each other. And now, they were going to welcome a baby into the world soon.

He asked her, changing the subject, "Have you thought of names yet?"

Chloe giggled and answered, "No, not yet."

Remy stated, "Oh, I do hope it is healthy, boy or girl."

Chloe replied, smiling, "Same here."

The image faded away from the Buxaplenty house to a college. There, Wanda saw, was an older Trixie Tang. She kept her hair short, she had tired sapphire eyes hidden behind glasses, wearing a lavender short sleeved crop top, a white skirt, white stockings, and white dress shoes. She was in the computer lab, doing research for her research paper.

Ever since Timmy's disappearance, Trixie had a pretty rough teenaged life. She had hoped that she would be dating Timmy and maybe even marrying him. But it wasn't meant to be. She tried dating when she thought she was ready but it was always a complete disaster.

Wanda was a bit disappointed. She wanted Trixie to be happy and having love in her life. But her heart was still broken. Wanda sighed sadly as Trixie rubbed her eyes.

"Why hello Trixie." A male voice greeted.

Trixie turned, seeing her classmate Jason behind her. Jason was of Chinese descent, had short black hair, brown eyes, wearing a red short sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers.

"Hi Jason..." Trixie greeted, tiredly.

"Are you over working yourself again?" Jason asked, a bit worried.

"This research paper is due in a week. I need to get this final bit of research in before I can wrap up my paper." Trixie explained, yawning.

"You should really pack it in, you are gonna be too tired for the presentation the week after next." Jason reminded her sharply.

"You aren't my Mom, Jason." Trixie warned a bit.

"Considering I met your Mom, I'm glad I am not her." Jason admitted, scratching his cheek.

"You met my Mom?" Trixie asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jason covered his mouth quickly as he answered, "Shouldn't have said that."

"Don't tell me my Mom was match making me again." Trixie groaned, even though she knew the answer.

"Yes she was." Jason confirmed, nodding.

Trixie groaned more and started to say, "Listen Jason, you are really handsome. But..."

Jason waved his hand in front of his chest as he told her, "I tried to tell your Mom the same thing. You aren't interested in finding anyone."

Trixie got up from her chair, grabbing her bag. She took out her flashdrive and picked up her Android phone. She hugged Jason, whom returned it. Jason patted her back as Trixie departed.

Jason mumbled, "Whoever has her heart, has it under lock and key."

As the image faded away, Wanda couldn't help but feel sorry for Trixie. She knew that Trixie wanted to be a professional photographer but with her mother interfering with her love life, it was making her life miserable.

"I wish she still had Iris..." She muttered a bit.

...

Wishmaker1028: Sorry for the delay guys. But I was playing Pokemon Ultra Sun while having writer's block. So without further adieu, please read and review! And always think outside of the box!