Dorms

John's pov

"Oh my god i forgot how much i love pizza!" I exclaim as i bite down on my 6th slice.

"When was the last time you ate?" Herc had met us at the pizza place and was looking at me questioningly

Shit "uh t-two wedjwks ago" i mumbled

"Sorry, what?"

"T-two days a-ago. B-but it's fine! I wasn't hungry a-anyway."

"I'm going to murder your dad, mon ami"

"N-no don't! Let's go back t-to the d-dorms."

~time skip brought to you by Bolarry🐢~

I enter my dorm and the first thing that hits me is the silence. I mean, i was expecting at least another person here unpacking, but as i look closer, the room has remained untouched. Strange. Maybe they haven't arrived yet. I start to unpack, putting my clothes in the dresser on the left side of the room. I have just finished when the door bursts open and Laf and Herc enter.

"Where is your roommate mom ami?"

"I dunno. N-nobody was in here when i arrived."

"Man, you're lucky!" Herc exclaims, "I'm stuck in a room with the baguette!"

"Oh, shut up" Laf punches Herc playfully.

"Get out, you lovebirds. I'm g-going to the front desk t-to see if i even have a roommate."

"Good luck, johnny boy!"

"Thanks Herc"

I make my way down to the front desk and see a younger girl in a heated argument with the lady working there.

"All I'm saying is we sHOULDNT HAVE TO PAY BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS OWNERS PUT A HOLE IN THE WALL!"

"Okay ma'am, we will look into it. Have a nice day."

The girl huffed and turned around to stalk away, but then saw me.

"JOHN!!!"

"PEGGY!"

We ran to each other and hugged. I winced as she squeezed my bruised ribs, but i didn't say anything.

"OHMYGOSH I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER HOWS LIFE HOWS HERC AND LAF AND-"

"Peggy calm down life is f-fine"

Peggy looked at her phone. "Shit gotta go 'Liza needs help"

"'Kay bye"

I walk up to the front desk. The lady looks up at me. Her name tag says Martha.

"Hi, how can i help you" she says tiredly.

"Oh, um, i-i was j-just w-wondering when my r-roommate was supposed t-to come?" Damn stutter always gets worse with people I'm not used to.

"What room are you in?"

"1776"

"Oh! You have what we call a free room. So if anyone comes late in the year they have a place to stay."

"O-ok. I-I'll be going n-now"

"Have a nice day!"

Finally i can go back to my room. Damn it. School starts tomorrow.

Hey ya girl Sarah's back! Sorry for the short chapter. Writers block's a bitch. Hopefully a new chapter will be up later this week. Until then, bye!