Super short filler

Look at this beautiful fan art. I love it. Thank you.
John's POV

I wake up to Alex sitting at his computer, typing away furiously. Sitting up, I look at him in confusion.

"Good morning? Alex its 5 am. H-how long have you been awake?"

He turns and blinks at me.

"Uh like an hour or two?"

I sigh. "Alex you need to sleep." I walk to him and close his computer after saving his document. He grabs for the computer but I pick it up and hold it over my head.

"NoOooOO there are things to be written! Give it back!" He climbs on a chair, reaching for the computer, but I walk across the room and put in on cabinet out of his reach.

"You're go-going to bed."

"I cant. I've had three cups of coffee and a can of red bull. I am currently unable to relax, as I am filled with caffeine."

"Ugh fine, b-but no writing for you."

"ThEn whAt dO I dO?"

"Maybe tell me what the fu-fuck happened last night?"

He looks at me and fear flashes through his eyes. He quickly masks it with a wink.

"No can do, good sir. For you see, what happened last night, is an example of Alex reliving his tragic childhood, which is not something he feels comfortable talking about. Ya get me?"

"Jesus. Ca-caffeinated Alex is... interesting."

"Thank you. Now I must request my laptop back, as I am currently on the verge of something great."

"Something great...?"

"I'm calculating exactly how gay I am. I'm thinking 75%. Also, the velocity at which I would need to hit Jefferson in order to launch him into the stratosphere. From those calculations I can conclude that no human can accomplish that. And I also wanna find a way to easily assassinate Donald Trump without-"

I cut him off there. "No. Your laptop is u-under arrest. No writing or c-calculating for a day"

"YOU MONSTER"

I laugh. "Besides. The Schuyler's have invited the s-squad for a sleepover"

He looks at me, confused.

"What the ever loving flip flap is a sleepover?"

"Uh, i-its when you stay the night at a f-friends house." Where is he from??

"Ah, see, I know those as 'temporary kidnappings'"

I must have had a very confused look on my face because he laughed and nudged me.

"I'm joking. I know what sleepovers are."

I turned red. Curse being gullible!

"I-I knew that! Totally!"

He smirked. "Sure"

"A-also, what did you mean when you said that you didn't like Eliza at all? I'm sure i-if anyone heard, they would hate you. Everyone loves Eliza."

"Oh! Sorry for the confusion. I meant I don't like her that way. She was acting kinda creepy, but I'm willing to try and be friends. Also, as I fore mentioned, I'm like 75% gay."

"O-okay. Anyway, w-we should probably get to class. Or at least eat. It's Monday."

"Yeah probably."

Class ensues with no interesting stuff, blah blah blah, and before I know it, its time for the sleepover. Let's do this.

A/n say it with me guys: W R I T E R S    B L O C K! Sorry for the short filler, but i spent two days on this piece of fresh trash and yeah. Writers block sucks. Anyway, sleepover is coming up in the next update and hOpEFuLlY it'll be good. Thank you guys and I'll see you in the next update!

-S ❤️💙❤️💙

Skirts [Lams]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara