Chapter 2

Misses Wu banged furiously on the apartment door, "Janet, you uh open tis door right now!"

Kara groaned as she rolled off of her best friends couch. She slowly opened the door and spoke perfect Japanese, "Janet is gone."

Misses Wu peaked her cautious eyes back and forth as she examined the apartment. She then paused on Kara's tired face, "You look a like shit."

Kara gave a sarcastic smile as she tried to shut the door, "Thanks.."

Misses Wu stopped it, "How come you no marry?"

Kara rolled her eyes, "Boyfriend decided to love other girl long time.."

Misses Wu slightly chuckled, "Sorry."

Kara rolled her eyes along with her shoulders, "I'm just glad I didn't get stuck with him. Found out he had a tiny dick last night when I saw him."

Misses Wu smiled a curious smile, "Oohh.. Kara.. You a good girl..?" She wiggled her eye brows.

She couldn't contain her laugh, "Why do you need Janet?"

"She late again! Need money!"

Kara raised her hand, "All right, I'll tell her."

"Where is she?"

Kara sighed as she leaned her head against the opened door, "She insisted on a bachelorette party, but apparently forgot to tell me about it."

Misses Wu rolled her eyes as she cursed in Japanese. She then looked back to Kara's tired form, "You a gonna be okay?"

She smirked and nodded, "Sure."

Misses Wu patted her shoulder and left. As Kara closed the door, she gasped as Janet fell into the apartment as she climbed through the fire escape, "You scarred the shit outa me!"

Janet swayed as she stood straight and slurred, "What tha.. What.. tha Hell are you duing heeerree.. You gotta .. gotta.. Oh shit! I gotta pee.."Kara sighed as she watched her only friend wobble to the bathroom. She rolled her eyes as Janet yelled from the toilet, "Why are you not dressed?"

Kara shuffled to the bathroom and leaned in the doorway, "Why are you still drunk?"

Janet rolled her eyes as she tried to stay awake as she sat on the porcelain throne, "I... I.. Oh God the room is spinning.." Kara gasped as Janet passed out and feel off the toilet. She  chuckled as her friend laid on her side with her pants still pulled down and her bare butt showing. She eased over and took Janet's phone out of her purse, "Say cheese." She snapped a photo of her shame and placed in a phone album titled, "What tha fuck?!" She then covered her with a towel and tilted her head to the side in case she vomited in her sleep. Kara then made her way to the sofa and plopped down and sighed. She tried to go back to sleep but she kept looking at the clock and thought, "Fifteen minutes to go." She closed her eyes, when she opened them back up she pursed her lips, "Five minuets." When she opened them the third time she started to sob, "Five minutes past the ceremony. I wonder if he even showed up."  Her breath quivered as she hugged herself and continued to cry.

*************
Paul huffed as he paced back and forth in the church. He hoped for a miracle, but it didn't come. He jumped as his best friend Nate tapped him on his shoulder, "Paul, I don't think.."

He didn't let him finish, "Shut up! This is your fault! If you hadn't thrown me that fucked up party, I would be married; but now.." He pressed his eyes as he shook his head, "This is a nightmare!"

Nate did feel bad for his friend. Kara was smart, funny and fucking hot. It wasn't his fault he slept with some random girl. He knew deep down in side, Kara would not forgive him. The worst part, was all of Paul's friends, including himself wanted a shot at her.
After waiting at the alter for an hour in a half, the wedding guest started to leave. Paul stood with a pain stricken face as he looked over the empty church, "She's gone.. gone.. What have I done?"

Out of desperation, he called her cell, "Hello?"

He stuttered as he tried to speak, "Kara! Where are you sweetie?! I just want to talk!"

Kara pressed her eyes from the pain in his voice, "Paul.. I wish you all the happiness that you deserve."

He stared to cry, "Kara, don't do this, please. I love you."

Her lip quivered as she pushed out the words, "Goodbye Paul." She quickly hung up the phone and turned it off.

Paul stood in shock as he whispered, "No... No.."

*****************
Did you like the chapter?

What will happen next?