Chapter 21

Four months later
******************

Kara groaned as she pulled herself away from Liam's sleeping form. She smirked as she heard him growl and trying to pull her back with his eyes still closed. "Liam.," She giggled as he stared to pull her across the bed, "Liam..! My phone is ringing.."

Liam lifted his sleepy face with one eye open, "It's one in the morning!"

Kara sighed as she noticed the caller ID, "Paul? Is everything?"

Liam was now fully awake and sitting up with a cold glare, Kara hugged the bed sheet to her naked form as she listened to a frantic Paul, "Oh God Kara! Andrea! She... She..."

Kara wrinkled her brow with frustration, "Paul, what's wrong?!"

Paul started to sob, "She didn't make it.."

Kara's jaw dropped in shock, "And the baby?"

"Baby's fine.. What am I going to do..?"

Kara snapped out of her daze, "I'll be there in a hour."

Liam jumped from his resting place and blocked her path, "Where tha Hell are you going?"

She pursed her lips, "Liam, I need you to come with me."

He was shocked that she asked, "What's wrong?"

Kara shook her head as she whispered a cry, "Something terrible has happened."

*************

Liam stood back as he watched Kara slowly approach a dazed Paul. He was looking into the nursery window to his new born daughter. Kara lightly touched his shoulder making him snap out of his daze. Liam felt sympathy ease in for his half brother. Paul shook from sobbing as Kara hugged him.

**************
Kara smiled as she rocked her niece, "Hello Miss Emily.."

Liam and Paul watched from the window as the woman that they both loved rocked the new tiny baby. Liam flexed his jaw as he kept his gaze on his new wife, "I'm sorry about Andrea." Paul was silent as he kept looking at Kara and listened, "But.. If you try to use my niece to win her back, or use her as leverage against our marriage.." He turned a cold look to his half brother, "I'll beat the shit out of you."
Paul looked down with pressed eyes and shook his head in disbelief. Liam stepped closer, "I mean it. She has been through Hell and back. Do not hurt her."

Paul looked up to him with tired eyes, "I won't."

"See that you don't." Paul flexed his jaw as Liam smiled when he entered the nursery. He squinted as Liam leaned and placed his arm around Kara and cooed at his niece. Paul looked away as Kara looked up to Liam and happily kissed him.

**************

Two weeks later

Liam yawned a wide yawn as he mixed another bottle for Emily. He smiled at the view of Kara only dressed in his button down shirt, bouncing a fussy baby, "Bottle is ready.."

Kara sighed with relief, "Thank you."

She was surprised as he smiled and took Emily from her and kissed her on the lips, "I've got her, go get some sleep."

"But.."

Liam locked his eyes to her, "Go back to bed and rest. I've done this before, and besides.." She cocked a questionable brow to him, "I plan on waking you up to get my shirt back.."

She blushed as he winked to her. Liam smiled against her lips as she kissed him, "Thank you. Love you."

He looked to her with love sick eyes, "Love you too." He watched her walk away in his shirt that was hardly covering her perfect back side. Liam then looked to baby Emily as he fed her, "Can you give me at least three hours? One to bang your aunt and two to sleep..?" Liam pressed his lips to the side as the babe continued to eat, "Didn't think so."

When Liam came back to bed, he slowly eased in so he wouldn't wake an exhausted Kara. His eyes widened as she turned to him and leaned over him, "Hi.."

He smiled a devilish smile, "I thought you were asleep. She bit her lip as she started to unbutton her oversized collared shirt. Liam moaned as she kissed him while she straddled him. Kara had unbuttoned the shirt all the way, but kept it on just enough to tease him with her chest. Liam leaned up half way and kissed her soft lips. She caught him smiling and pulled away, "What's funny?"

"How long do we have until she wakes up?"

She leaned forward and eased his boxers down, freeing him. His chest heaved as she slid on to him, "Don't think about that. Just these." He groaned as she placed both of his hands on her bouncing breast and squeezed. Liam liked it when she rode him, but he was eager to thrust in faster. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was. The couple had only been married for two months, but it felt like they had been together longer. He sighed as he felt his member twitch as Kara sighed, "Mmmm.. Liam.. I love riding you..."

Liam wet his dry lips as he slid off the side of her shirt and took in the view of her bouncing on his shaft, "I love watching you..."

Kara pressed her eyes as she slightly leaned back and rocked her hips back and forth faster. Liam started to moan louder as Kara did the same, "Liam.. I'm cummimg.. Ohhh..."

Liam heaved as he held her pulsating core to his stiff cock as he came, "Aaahh.. Ssshhiitt.."

Kara smiled as she collapsed on his chest and heaved, "God that was good." 
She chuckled as she leaned up to find Liam already asleep. She eased off and covered him up while snuggling next to him,  "Good night Liam."

Liam didn't stir as he was already in a deep sleep.

****************
Did you like the chapter?

Will Paul use the baby to win Kara back?

Will Kara fall for it?