Coming soon "The Good Daughter"

Bianca frowned as her father Avin Marcose struggled to step down the house icy steps. Her worrying eased as James Endrizzi, her future brother in- law stepped up and helped him down. Avin smiled and patted James shoulder, "Thank you son."

Bianca sighed as she stepped forward, "Papa.. Please don't go. I can manage by myself.

Her eyes quickly cut to James as he scoffed, "Please.."

Bianca frowned as she looked down in embarrassment, "Why does he hate me? What have I ever done to him?"

Her angry eyes then snapped back to him, "I'll go with her."

Avin smiled and patted his face, "I suppose you're right, you are taking over this family. Covis needs to start dealing with you."

Bianca mumbled as she headed back in but stopped when she heard his mean tone, "Where are you going?"

She pressed her eyes, "I forgot the emergency bag, the roads maybe Icee ..."

James looked to the sky as he sighed, "Come on!" She rolled her eyes as she walked back to the car. Bianca waved as she gave her father a sad smile.

After an hour of silence, Bianca turned her attention to James voice, "So about this morning.."

She groaned from embarrassment, "What about it?"

James couldn't contain his devilish smile, "Do you always wear lingerie like that under your clothes?"

Bianca could feel her blood pressure rise, "Why are you asking me that? And if you learned how to knock, we wouldn't be having the awkward conversation."

"I was just wondering why a prude like you, would need them? From what I hear, you haven't had a serious relationship."

Bianca stared off in a sad daze, "He's right, what's the point."

Jame's smile eased as he saw the hurt on her face. He had a flashback from this morning. He made the mistake of barging in her room, just as she was securing her thigh high stocking. He couldn't believe how hot his shy soon to be sister in law was. He instantly had a hard on for her. Too bad his fiancé Rose walked up to witness the awkward moment.

His attention was then interrupted, "Do you love my sister?"

James was completely caught off guard, "No, but that can come later.
Why?"

Bianca tried to tread lightly, "So,she knows you sleep with other women?"

He sighed and smiled, "She knows I have needs. Since I'm not supposed to touch her until our wedding night, she's fine with it, but it can only be with Marie."

Her mouth slightly dropped open, "Her friend Marie?"

"Yep." He waited for her response, "What? Are you judging our arrangement?"

Bianca quickly shook her head, "No! It's none of my business."

James sighed his irritating away as he drove, "Look, Rose suggested it."

"Do you think Rose is being faithful to you?"

His angry glare snapped to her, "She better be!
Do you know something that I don't?"

She looked down, "No! I just know she likes male attention."

James flexed his jaw as he drove, "I know she's not a virgin, but she better be faithful to me. If she's not, I'll kill her and who ever she is seeing."